Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

42 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Based on Lana's previous schedules I can say almost for sure that today is tracklist reveal day.

The trial by fire of lustforlife, boz and any other insider that has been feeding us information for the past months/weeks.

Excited to see Boom like That and Roll With Me (On The Radio) as tracks 1 and 2.

Let the meltdowns begin 

:pussypower:

i agree, she revealed the chemtrails tracklist one day before the single was released.:heidi:

anyone know if there's a way i can get a robot to read this thread for me ? like google or siri or sumn because i refuse to miss reading everyones posts but i need to do other things too and it takes so long sitting and reading, i need it read like an audiobook.. if anyone knows will be major helpful 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

anyone know if there's a way i can get a robot to read this thread for me ? like google or siri or sumn because i refuse to miss reading everyones posts but i need to do other things too and it takes so long sitting and reading, i need it read like an audiobook.. if anyone knows will be major helpful 

THIS

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Lanaboards audiobook incoming :hawt:

Thinking about how Living Legend and Cherry Blossom are on the album… she really wants a kid :(

I can’t imagine how much pain she must’ve felt after her breakups with Sean and Clay. They probably told her they’d be the fathers of her children, and she got nothing… Unless she rewrote the song, how heartbreaking is it to have « I’m a mom soon » on the album knowing she’s gonna have to wait a bit more and meet the right person for her before actually becoming a mom…

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

9 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

the speechify chrome extension reads websites out loud 

5 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

the speechify chrome extension reads websites out loud 

thank u <3 ill have a look but it seems confusing

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

11 minutes ago, empty sky said:

i always thought it was monsoon:tommy:

Maybe you’re right then. I’ve always heard « mom soon » :ohno:

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

12 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

Maybe you’re right then. I’ve always heard « mom soon » :ohno:

It's monsoon. The song is not about motherhood but about a friend of hers, Jane Powers. But yeah the first time I heard it I also thought she said that :thumb2:

giphy.gif

dear lana boards… know that we know certain songs with drums and other bluesy instrumentals will be on the record, can we shut up about pianos for the arcadia release? like just enjoy it for what it is :oprah:

3 minutes ago, Gothicula said:

dear lana boards… know that we know certain songs with drums and other bluesy instrumentals will be on the record, can we shut up about pianos for the arcadia release? like just enjoy it for what it is :oprah:

i literally CANNOT believe the production manifestations worked :kris: :legend:manifesting electric guitar :legend:

mUENGN9.png

Good morning

Spoiler

I DONT WANNA LIIIIIIVE :karaoke: I DON'T WANNA GIVE YOU NOTHINGGGGGGG :gurl:

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

what did jane do to make lana see her as a "living legend"? it's very sweet to say of a friend but it seems like jane must have been SO important and influential on lana at some point 

I wonder if the version we have is just an early demo cause the lyrics makes no sense to me (even though I love them). It almost feels like she's singing to a lover or something. Also the "darling I never meant to defy you" and the bridge(s). It almost feels like a frankenstein of a song. Maybe that Jane girl was just an inspiration but it's not actually about her entirely (but I think she calls her living legend on the UV booklet too so Idk)

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i literally CANNOT believe the production manifestations worked :kris: :legend:manifesting electric guitar :legend:

when they replace the wawawawawaw at the end of living legend with an electric guitar solo… let’s manifest :true::flutter: