Β 

3 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Β 

don't worry bb, cuz after the afterparty

we can still keep it going...:sass:

Β 

b241d566baf5ad3bff5c91dfae4b724b

Thank you guysΒ :crai:

We have to keep it going it’s such an exciting time with all the music we are gettingΒ :sluttybunny:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I wonder if the version we have is just an early demoΒ cause the lyrics makes no sense to me (even though I love them). It almost feels like she's singing to a lover or something. Also the "darling I never meant to defy you" and the bridge(s). It almost feels like a frankenstein of a song. Maybe that Jane girl was just an inspiration but it's not actually about her entirely (but I think she calls her living legend on the UVΒ booklet too so Idk)

i really wonder if

Spoiler

(sorry to get invasive esp if i'm totally wrong lol) jane is a sober friend? and lana might have "defied" her by relapsing in the past?Β 

Β 

mUENGN9.png

2 hours ago, Poor Stacy said:

I think the reason I was sort of shocked/mixed on

Β 

Β  Hide contents

Text Book opening the album is because it's such a heady, complex song. I mean, I've seen the essays in the lyric thread. To this day, I still don't have the entire song figured out, but it's pretty obvious after some time that it's a mix of daddy issues, Sean, andΒ politics, which are all blended up in the very first song of the album. Then add the tempo/genre changes. It's a lot for the listener.Β 
Β 

:toofunny:Β Honestly, that song alone will provide most lazy reviewers enough material for a review.Β 

Β 

But honestly, Text Book and Blue Banisters opening the album is very intense. Almost like "You in or you out?". I'm really looking forward to hearing it all together as a whole, the way Lana intends us to.

Β 

Spoiler

Yeah I never played Text Book next to Blue Banisters until today but thematically Lana's choiceΒ makes perfect sense. The 10-second silence at the end of Text Book also makes the abrupt/sudden opening of Blue Banisters smoother. But yeah I have to admit that opening the album with these two introspective and far from "accessible" songs will turn some people - mostly the general public - off but, hey, she's telling her story so I trust her. At the very least the opening songs (TB/BB/Arcadia) will set the tone for the general sound and songwriting on the album. I'm so intrigued by the mysterious 5 new songs.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

morning ladies, it’s 8am and i have not slept at all due to insomnia but ALSO excitement for the transcendence we’ll be experiencing tomorrowΒ 

Β 

cannot wait for the collectiveΒ catastrophic meltdownΒ :party:

Β 

Omg. That BRIGHTSUN insider did say Arcadia has

Spoiler

Β 

more than piano..

Omg..so the snippet of 2nd verse pitched down and distorted we got yesterday could be true..

Β 

Β 

IT WAS HEAVENLY.Β 

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put details about the song/album in spoilers <3

Something I just noticed is that 3/4 of the unreleased songs on the album are from 2013 (I'm pretty sure that Wild On You and Cherry Blossom were even done in the same session that year)Β :dua:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm willing to get (rightfully) dragged but

Β  Hide contents

I lowkey prefer Wild One over Wild On You/NotGΒ :crying4:

I'm a slut for good drums and percussion workΒ :silly:

wild on you feels so breezy n the verses are beautiful but i honestly dislike the writing on the chorus and i know some people will agree with me. it feels like a parody of herself in some ways. other than that the song is one of my faves. but i do wish wild one was on the album.Β 

53 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Omg. That BRIGHTSUN insider did say Arcadia has

Spoiler

Β 

more than piano..

Omg..so the snippet of 2nd verse pitched down and distorted we got yesterday could be true..

Β 

Β 

IT WAS HEAVENLY.Β 

who?

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put details about the song/album in spoilers <3

From a mod on ATRL awhile ago (not sure if we covered this but)

Β 

Spoiler

Digital release October 1st and physical release on 15th of october (not confirmed though)

Β 

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,Β Β je sais que tu m'aimes aussiΒ ~

7 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

where was 6pm BST confirmed? Like.. as far as I’m concerned it could be out in NZ this secondΒ 

from what i remember yesterday, BoZ was the one who confirmed 6pm BST

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

Something I just noticed is that 3/4 of the unreleased songs on the album are from 2013 (I'm pretty sure that Wild On You and Cherry Blossom were even done in the same session that year)Β :dua:

Maybe those songs were considered for the original UV and now that she broke up with S*ean and Chase she's in the right mood to revisit this iconic era :oic3:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

18 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

therefore this album has technicallyΒ been in the works since 2013Β :rollin:imagine the things she's working on rn that might come to fruition on a 2030 album

mUENGN9.png

Just now, StillOnMyMind said:

Can’t wait to stream these three masterpieces without seeing those ugly ass covers tomorrow.

And WITH HER BEST COVER TO DATE too!

Β 

Which insider revealed the tracklist information with the track placements btw? Was it BoZ?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!