Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I see it as this "Text book" she is openning to us, with her music, new music that represents serves as a common thread, and old music to connect with who and where she was at the time, and how she wants to be in a future i guess

original.gif

4 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

I feel as though those tracks were written at a point where Lana felt as though she was there but then scrapped at the end for the albums intended because she realized she wasn’t. The unreleased songs make the perfect timeline now because she has a full story of her life. My theory is that “Sweet Carolina” is a pregnancy song because she says that it goes in a timeline ending with where she is now… pregnant!

Pregnant with who? Her new boyfriend of a month? Lol 

Just now, Vanilla Icy said:

is she saying "my lips like the phallic?" Once349

I heard it as "my lips like the violets [....]?"

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

24 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

Is a merch thread already? Or we need to wait till the official release? 

I'll create a merch thread once it's officially announced by Lana or her team! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

What Eclipse (or whoever that was) said about (spoiler just in case)

Spoiler

Dealer

that the snippets are like 40% of the lyrics, doesn't really matter. I suppose it'll be a song that's driven by vocals and music and not necessarily by lyrics. Think about FKA twigs's thousand eyes; the lyrics are rather sparse yet still impactful. The song is 5 minutes long, but keeps you engaged from start to finish. I can't wait to finally hear it. 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

17 hours ago, Bones Are Blue said:

Page 1949 :hdu:

UPDATE: I commented this while we were on page 1949, but it ended up on 1950 and I don't like that. :biblio:

carry me up them stairs 

put my white socks on

and my pretty song

u like my blue nail polish

what is all this?

you said

the miss upstairs

dont be scared.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

11 minutes ago, venice witch said:

her post on instagram made me so fucking emotional, blue banisters seems to be her most personal era. i’m happy to see Lana being proud of her body of art :wub:

Same! I had a little panic attack and started crying lol :trisha:

Ya'll thinking 'Sweet Carolina' is about her being pregnant when really it probably means she's moving from L.A to North Carolina to live out her country bumpkin fantasy :tommy:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, Arcadia said:

Ya'll thinking 'Sweet Carolina' is about her being pregnant when really it probably means she's moving from L.A to North Carolina to live out her country bumpkin fantasy :tommy:

it's also a reference to "sweet caroline" so i don't think the fact it has a girl's name is significant at all :whatever2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123