Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I hear that too but idk, she describes her body w/ places around Arcadia and I don't know anything abt it lmao

I searched for it on Google and figured out the San Gabriel part and that was it :xgiggle:

I think it’s more just California locations, so I assume she’s referring to how fires in malibu/topanga state park are right up against the Santa Monica bay 

The way she sang:

In arcadia....arcadia....

Gave me chills :oprah:

I had my short doubts about this record, but this absolutely will be great just for the fact that it will be her most gentle record. Dealer is going to be a cathartic scream to get all of the pain out of her system :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I’m claiming Interlude, Black Bathing Suit, and Violets for Roses.

does anyone else feels this album is gonna be Honeymoon meets COTCC? like stripped down musically but very lush visuals and aesthetics? :wub:

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I think it’s more just California locations, so I assume she’s referring to how fires in malibu/topanga state park are right up against the Santa Monica bay 

Nah, it's definitely that yeah.

Then it's fire licks the bay since I cannot hear anything else 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Arcadia>>>>>ww>>>>>bb>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tb

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’ve been at work. What did I miss? 
kidding, of course we now have the tracklist and covers because I was working haha !

Violets for Roses?!? Woah ? 

new Arcadia snippet on her insta too

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Every album since UV we get one song where she belts out vocals beautifully. I wonder what it will be this time around. 

UV - Shades Of Cool

HM - Salvatore

LFL - Love and World At War

NFR - The Greatest (and kind of FIILY)

COCC - The end of Wild At Heart

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

The mv is sooo visually and aesthetically pleasing w those special effects I never thought she would make something like this I’m honestly in shock

ALSO THE PREGNANCY RUMORS ARE SO ANNOYING AND WEIRD AT THIS POINT STOP IT ALREADY IMAGINE HOW TIRED WE ARE:oprah3:

1 minute ago, Sadaurora said:

Arcadia>>>>>ww>>>>>bb>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tb

Naur it's true

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Me listening to BB when it goes from Thunder to WW to NOTG to Living Legend to Cherry Blossom 

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, wildheart said:

I’m claiming Interlude, Black Bathing Suit, and Violets for Roses.

does anyone else feels this album is gonna be Honeymoon meets COTCC? like stripped down musically but very lush visuals and aesthetics? :wub:

God I hope this has NOTHING of CoCC. That album is sucha dull and bleak listening experience.
I think it will be NFR  x HM x UV and that's the best possible combination

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 hour ago, Arcadia said:

Spoiler

ojMEoyU.png

This is my favourite cover of hers ever. She's so beautiful, Tex & Mex are so beautiful, I love seeing her smile. Getting this one on vinyl for sure

nice cocc bro