Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I also can’t breathe at you guys 

Spoiler

“who’s the other woman” 

“Why is nikki lane on the song” 

?

3 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:
  Hide contents

this song is what it sounds like when i come home really late alone from the club and take a xanax to fall asleep and then wake up with sleep paralysis so i hit my bong to fall back asleep. 

Babe wake up your dinners getting cold :blanche4:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Spoiler

also IMO dealer would not have fit in on COCC at all– as much as i wanted it then i can def see why it didn't make it– and based on other unreleased on this record it will fit in really well with the sound of BB

aOaIzH2.gif

6 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

It’s so difficult to abstain from listening :sadcore6:

i am really excited for if you lie down with me after hearing it’s from the uv period :oprah:

I believe in you!

Now that we have heard Dealer I am curious what Ole Jack thought of it lol. I go back to her mentioning it in that interview with him lol. Obviously it didn't fit on Chemtrails lol but I am just curious what that whole conversation was like behind the scenes lol. If it was ever considered or not lol. If he talked her off the ledge or not lol. Just low key shit like that always interests me. We really need a Lana doc.

2 minutes ago, yassgrenade said:

if you want something that sounds similar but without any words: 

Thank you I love this 

9 minutes ago, normanrockweII said:

BoZ on ATLR

Spoiler

Idk if I'm listening to the right thing, but it sounds like an LQ recording ff there is some weird thing playing in the background in the latter part?

But other than that it's the same, the male vocals are Miles Kane ofc

the background thing was literally the best part of the song if it’s some f*g fucking up with this song im gonna kms

Spoiler

The best way I can describe the temporary synth on Dealer is that it's like when that random beat comes in on Dance For Money and then goes away after a bit

imageproxy.jpg

Spoiler

Ok so after a few listens this is kinda growing. But her delivery of the "i dont wanna live" line is so so so so so clumsy. kinda ruins everything for me. It's really keeping me from taking this song seriously. what a mess. otherwise its experimental and i like that.

Spoiler

i am still going insane i’m so excited for this album 

which is funny because when she dropped the three singles i was prepared for her worst… but dealer/thunder/tb :wub: this is the sound i’ve wanted her to do for so long i am so alive 

also not a bunch of you thinking miles was nikki :toofunny: come on now

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:
  Hide contents

The best way I can describe the temporary synth on Dealer is that it's like when that random beat comes in on Dance For Money and then goes away after a bit

ahhhhh i love that part of DFM SO MUCH

aOaIzH2.gif