Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

28 minutes ago, crazyforme said:

Until June 1st (AKA the first RCS delay announcement!!) :ma:

what's RCS?

26 minutes ago, Elle said:

From someone who met Lana tonight at Nikki’s show in Austin -

Yesss!! <3 And finally, a fan meeting her who asked the real questions :defeated:

49 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

it means Yosemite natl park has a chocolate waterfall

oh my fucking god...so true

18 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Apparently she told a fan she’s working with Jack still rip

Link? 

Lana sweetie wait until other Jack-produced albums come out and hear the recycled chord progressions from Love song or something on there :willcut:

3 hours ago, anwdelrey said:

I really hope she’s working with Mike Dean otherwise that follow was so random lmao

As long as it isn’t Jack, we’re good and I know people are going to kill me but I Love his work with Lorde and even some of the bleachers-it’s just him and Lana I find awful together, she needs a more weird production.

1 hour ago, anwdelrey said:

Apparently she told a fan she’s working with Jack still rip

oh well :toofloppy:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

3 hours ago, Elle said:

From someone who met Lana tonight at Nikki’s show in Austin -

so she’s still standing by the june 1st date?? how many people were scared? me too, i was really really scared

qfrWuBl.png

21 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

so she’s still standing by the june 1st date?? how many people were scared? me too, i was really really scared

RCS being an album and her “working on new songs” =\= June 1st release date

I’m still scared :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

12 hours ago, Kiki de Montparnasse said:

I wish she would collab with Joji :ohno: Often times while listening to his latest album Nectar I go like "okie but what if Lana sang this part" and melt lol :crai: Unfortunately she probably doesn't even know who he is :noparty:

Yess, once I've listened to his most recent album, I've been thinking about how good a collab with Lana would be...Most likely that'll never happen tho, let's be real :toofunny:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Maybe Jack isn’t the only producer of RCS? 

i Love both albums they did together, but RCS needs to be louder and not so stripped back. 

I’d be okay with a slight delay to June 1, just as long as it’s not six months. 

11 minutes ago, God&Monster said:

I'm here for Jack if it's gonna be a California / Mariners Apartment Complex / Venice Bitch / Tulsa Jesus Freak type of sound. :defeated:

I don't like any of those :republican:

Ok, Venice Bitch is not that bad. But it's been less than 3 years and it already aged for me

I think the fact that she said she’s still working on new songs confirms it’s not coming June 1st. If she’s still working on new songs they aren’t going to be ready to be pressed in less than 2 months along with videos, photo shoots, and everything else that comes with a new era

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I think the fact that she said she’s still working on new songs confirms it’s not coming June 1st. If she’s still working on new songs they aren’t going to be ready to be pressed in less than 2 months along with videos, photo shoots, and everything else that comes with a new era

Did she say she was working on new songs? I didn’t read anything about that nor that June 1 was still happening...

if she is still working on new songs, I was ready to forgive her to blurt out the September 5 date back in May last year, thinking she would be done with Chemtrails by that time. But this time, even the most delusional optimistic would know if a June release was possible at the end of March. And this is my problem with her: blurts out an impossible date, have us waiting anxiously at the edge of our seats, says nothing to confirm nor deny said date in between, ghosts us because we are annoying and then, months-weeks later, something official finally drops... often STILL without an album release date. 

29 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Maybe Jack isn’t the only producer of RCS? 

i Love both albums they did together, but RCS needs to be louder and not so stripped back. 

I’d be okay with a slight delay to June 1, just as long as it’s not six months. 

a bit more upbeat would be great.

i miss songs like cola and west coast and summer bummer and high by the beach

something you can dance or work out to