Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm so glad she decided to drop another album this year cause this is really feeling like an Album release like it's a Moment (even tho not much is happening on her part). COCC wasn't really a Moment it kinda came and went and didn't feel as exciting. 

hbfb6ks.png

7 minutes ago, kitschesque said:

Hide contents

Dealer outro: we hadn't heard that baby voice in a WHIIIILE 

:crai:

Ahhhh I didn't listen to the full FUUUUUCK

https://www.last.fm/user/Chris-Morlock

On 10/6/2021 at 9:34 AM, May said:

barrie really said ‘if you wanna release songs with my writing credits on then revive my career hag!’ :defeated:We love a king who knows his worth

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

I'm so glad she decided to drop another album this year cause this is really feeling like an Album release like it's a Moment (even tho not much is happening on her part). COCC wasn't really a Moment it kinda came and went and didn't feel as exciting. 

That and for me personally I didn't like the album in the slightest. Now it's top four

barrie really said ‘if you wanna release songs with my writing credits on then revive my career hag!’ :defeated:We love a king who knows his worth

Spoiler

I'm probably going to add (with Miles Kane) to Dealer when the album officially comes out if there's not something like that listed with the song already

sL2Si2K.gif 

Can we just appreciate how much of a troll Lana is... like, genuinely?

The way Dealer is like... baiting the critics to dunk on her. The way that song is hiding out on an album with a song as beautiful as Arcadia. Twinks on other forums have the audacity to call Lana lazy for including older songs on her new album, when their faves would never release a second album in one year (unless they stan Taylor, the only other girl who's done it). Having the balls to put the song with 'Black Lives Matter' in the chorus as Track 1.

She's just... a lot. In the best way. These are all the reasons why I love her. 100%. She's really wild.

???  ????  ???  ??????????

3 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Yeah I love the album honestly but... you are right.

37 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

NOT MY COUSIN LISTENING IT ON THE OTHER ROOM AND ASKING

Reveal hidden contents

WHO IS THE LESBIC SINGER FEATURING :crazy:

:deadbanana:

Yeah, I do like Chemtrails quite a lot, but it came and went like a fever dream. It was also the album closest to QFTC, so I think she just wanted to put it out and move on. 

With this Blue Banisters album, she has a direction and something to say about her life.

8lvz7w8.jpg

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:
  Reveal hidden contents

A invite 

OMG WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? What about “black bathing suit”? :crai: