Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Spoiler

Me and my best friend have been playing Dealer on repeat for the past two hours. This is a masterpiece. A bit of TLSP, a bit of Bjork vocally speaking, a bit of Cigarettes After Sex…

But make no mistake, this is all Lana. She’s a musical genius.

Did someone already try the Dealer - Thunder - WW sequence? It’s fucking breathtaking.

Spoiler

I DONT WANNA LIIIIIIVE I DONT WANNA GIVE YOU NOTHING CAUSE YOU NEVER GIVE ME NOTHING BACK WHY CANT YOU BE GOOD FOR SOMETHIIIIING NOT ONE SHIRT OFF YOUR BAAAACKUGH

screaming-crazy.gif 

sL2Si2K.gif 

11 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

If they're used to NFR/Chemtrails Lana and only that, then no. But if they're more familiar with her, I think yes. 

Spoiler

I caved and listen. The audio quality seemed kinda weird, but I’m assuming that’s probably not how it will sound on the record. That being said, I like it!!! My only critique is that it almost feels more like a Miles Kane song with Lana as a feature (as opposed to the reverse), but it works surprisingly well:popcorn:I love how she transitions from this very desperate wailing to an almost childlike pouting tone. Ugh, I love her 

And, I think: I am but one more drop in the great sea of matter, defined, with the ability to realize my existence.” -Sylvia Plath

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:
  Hide contents

I caved and listen. The audio quality seemed kinda weird, but I’m assuming that’s probably not how it will sound on the record. That being said, I like it!!! My only critique is that it almost feels more like a Miles Kane song with Lana as a feature (as opposed to the reverse), but it works surprisingly well:popcorn:I love how she transitions from this very desperate wailing to an almost childlike pouting tone. Ugh, I love her 

Spoiler

TASTEFUL KING WBK

Ok miss Lama Del Rhino is SPILLING this album

https://www.last.fm/user/Chris-Morlock

On 10/6/2021 at 9:34 AM, May said:

barrie really said ‘if you wanna release songs with my writing credits on then revive my career hag!’ :defeated:We love a king who knows his worth

Y'all. Dealer didn't leak in HQ. That's just my edit, I tried to remove the weird synth in the background by looping the first verse :derpna2: I'm sure when it does come out in HQ, it will be great, tho!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, cru3lworld said:

just give her the fucking grammy :oprah3:

She was snubbed for NFR so she better sweep for this album or we invade the Grammy voters :oprah3:

barrie really said ‘if you wanna release songs with my writing credits on then revive my career hag!’ :defeated:We love a king who knows his worth

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Y'all. Dealer didn't leak in HQ. That's just my edit, I tried to remove the weird synth in the background by looping the first verse :derpna2: I'm sure when it does come out in HQ, it will be great, tho!

:deadbanana: im gonna pass out actually

plt6oJS.png

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

plasticsguy, the troll of the century :toofloppy:

4 minutes ago, honey dew said:

STOP its taking every shred of my willpower to not listen to D***** after your descriptions
DoDCo2_XkAM2Yd3.jpg

Then log off for the night. 

I thought it was weird that

Spoiler

The "fucking spirit" line

Was suddenly gone. You're a legend for that, though, and if the final version of Dealer has the synth, I'll probably just keep listening to yours :kiss3:

sL2Si2K.gif 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

omg wtf it literally sounds hq

It's in a higher bit rate tho