this pic is so fucking cursed

I hope it is the target cover because

Nwk3Bjp_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

4 minutes ago, yassgrenade said:

Reveal hidden contents

to me, dealer is about running away from someone or something that’s trying to track you down. knowing that this person or entity is hunting lana through means of contacting people like her dealer, as well as her father, shows the lengths that the persecutor is willing to go. but it seems that lana has already gone far away with no intentions of being found. her dealer not picking up the phone, her father not being home in years, and her doctor not taking calls, could represent where lana ran to before deciding she didn’t want to be found by anyone. her father, doctor, and even her drug dealer couldn’t help her. so, she ran from the darkness. she gave whoever or whatever is tracking her down “all her money” but got nothing in return, so ‘what else could they want from me?’ is basically the question she asks with the song. she doesn’t wanna live because she’s tired of being hunted down and haunted by whatever this dark cloud from her past that permeates throughout her present life is. she’s trying to avoid it and trying to hide. that’s just my take on the song.

Spoiler

yes it's definitely about being haunted by something :judgingu3:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 minute ago, ShadesOfFool said:
  Hide contents

yes it's definitely about being haunted by something :judgingu3:

I'm screammmijjnngsudidgsusiiskskske

Btw, it's time for us to stop pretending COCC isn't Lana's best album after Honeymoon

13 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:
  Hide contents

fun fact: the reason why title track is #2 this time is because she doesn't consider chemtrails part of her discography:oprah3:

ooo cocc (lana's version) confirmed for next year

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Oh sorry I got so excited I forgot to use a spoiler. This is about the tracklist and covers

Spoiler

I am delighted that she kept THE PUPPIES for one of the covers (and the other one is decent, too - she looks very elegant)

I'm also very happy that she said that this album chronicles everything that has happened, etc - it makes much more sense to have the older songs on there seeing as that's the theme

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

5 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

I'm screammmijjnngsudidgsusiiskskske

Btw, it's time for us to stop pretending COCC isn't Lana's best album after Honeymoon

Before BB releases it's 

NFR>COCC>UV>HM>LFL>BTDTPE. 

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:
  Reveal hidden contents

how do u delete the spoiler option pls

Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

help

i keep creating new ones by mistake

Click outside of the spoiler box and click the backspace/delete/backarrow

When she finds out you leaked D*aler and she deletes the album from her unsecured and already-hacked Google Drive 

LvE8L0n.jpg

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Also I have mixed feelings because I love all of these songs (the ones we already heard) but I kind of wish we would get new songs. I mean... there are like five songs unheard left. AT THE SAME TIME, Living Legend is probably one of my faves ever and same for Cherry Blossom, Thunder and the rest. So? I don't know how to feel about it. 

Edit: Of course I'm not complaining because these are her songs and she can do whatever she wants with them. It's not her fault we already have them lol that's on us.

Today might be the last day of this being a pre-pre-release thread :oprah4:

imageproxy.jpg