Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, maysparkle said:

Wow I’ve missed a lot. I think I’m going to wait to listen to Dealer. I hope it’s worth the wait!!! I wonder if she screams on this track like she had talked about earlier…

if you want it spoiled

Spoiler

Yes she does. 

12 minutes ago, The Siren said:

if you want it spoiled

Hide contents

Yes she does. 

Someone said it has

Spoiler

Twin Peaks vibes and now I’m intrigued! Also i thought I read she only sings some verses, and the dude from the shadow puppets does the rest? I didn’t think there would be any features in this album but maybe I read wrong lol, I’m dead tired 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

7 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

Someone said it has

Spoiler

Twin Peaks vibes and now I’m intrigued! Also i thought I read she only sings some verses, and the dude from the shadow puppets does the rest? I didn’t think there would be any features in this album but maybe I read wrong lol, I’m dead tired 

Idk what TP is ?

Spoiler

Yeah it's Miles that starts the song. They go back and forth with each stanza. I'm not sure if he'll be given credit for vocals, ex; "(feat. Miles Kane)" 

Spoiler

I can't wait to see the cover of Lana on a tractor and the alt artwork of her side profile is gorgeous can't wait to get it on vinyl oh my lord, I can't believe I'm gonna have 10 Lana albums on vinyl :suicide: what a dream, I remember freaking out when she once said "this will be my last album" --lol classic lying Lana, why did I ever trust you

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Spoiler

So is Dealer leaked in HQ guys? 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing