Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

17 minutes ago, shadesofjuul said:

is2g if we didn't know

Hide contents

Dealer was from 2017 I'd assume it was UV era based on her vocals alone. Cruel World is   s h a k i n g

I really need to figure out how to do a spoiler tag….? man. I keep trying to look in previous pages figuring out how to do it, but no such luck. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Just now, The Siren said:

It's not coming until like 5 am? Est. Whenever 6pm UK is

NVM it's 1PM

Just now, Elle said:

I made an error stating he posted a Dealer snippet, when the snippet he posted was of Arcadia - and not one that Lana had shared at that time. It was a leak.

The bottom line is, sharing illegal links to leaks of upcoming content of any kind is strictly forbidden here. It doesn't matter the length, it doesn't matter if Lana herself shares it the next day. If the audio did not originate from Lana or her team at the time it is posted, it is an illegal leak and cannot be shared here. We must enforce this rule for the safety of our site, and we do this through a permanent ban. That is the rule, and that is the punishment. This is nothing unexpected as this has always been our rule. We tend to go through this every release cycle, and should not be unknown knowledge.

If you don't want to be banned, don't break the rules that you were required to read and agree to upon joining. 

That's all I can say x

Will he be able to return tho? Or was he permmabanned?

1 minute ago, maysparkle said:

I really need to figure out how to do a spoiler tag….? man. I keep trying to look in previous pages figuring out how to do it, but no such luck. 

It's the eyeball in the reply box

ok it's just now hitting me that Cherry Blossom is going to be officially released... I've been in love with it ever since she posted the Instagram video of her singing it in 2016, which was around when I first started following her, and I never thought it would be released on an album but here we are :krylie:

1 minute ago, Thunder said:

I remember in the disastrous Chemtrails interview she said this was the first time she has no idea where she was going, nor did she have those four songs that sparked a new record. We all thought about hiatus

Then she puts what is likely one of her most memorable releases IN THE SAME YEAR :oprah:

I think a similar thing happened with UV. She was discouraged by the leaks and boom we have both UV and Honeymoon shortly after that, and these two are still her best work to date

So sometimes it shows that we might doubt ourselves but it might as well be the push for greatness 

Lana is coming through with a valuable life lesson :oprah:

nF70D0F.png

3 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

If you're on a desktop/laptop click the little eye icon (next to the emote button) and type what you wanna spoiler. If not you can type [ spoiler ] (spoiler text) [ / spoiler ] without the spaces

whatarecoloris.jpg

Just now, Icecream Icequeen said:

I think a similar thing happened with UV. She was discouraged by the leaks and boom we have both UV and Honeymoon shortly after that, and these two are still her best work to date

So sometimes it shows that we might doubt ourselves but it might as well be the push for greatness 

Lana is coming through with a valuable life lesson :oprah:

And it completes a little trinity of great or at least solid/good records

Born to die - UV - Honeymoon

Norman - Chemtrails - Blue Banisters :oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

I made an error stating he posted a Dealer snippet, when the snippet he posted was of Arcadia - and not one that Lana had shared at that time. It was a leak.

The bottom line is, sharing illegal links to leaks of upcoming content of any kind is strictly forbidden here. It doesn't matter the length, it doesn't matter if Lana herself shares it the next day. If the audio did not originate from Lana or her team at the time it is posted, it is an illegal leak and cannot be shared here. We must enforce this rule for the safety of our site, and we do this through a permanent ban. That is the rule, and that is the punishment. This is nothing unexpected as this has always been our rule. We tend to go through this every release cycle, and should not be unknown knowledge.

If you don't want to be banned, don't break the rules that you were required to read and agree to upon joining. 

That's all I can say x

This! But also, every release, someone is usually saying to other people "Don't ask for links to leaks, edit your post!" and a lot of times, it slides because they edit it out and fix it before it's an issue.... but like... if everyone else is aware, there's no excuse. How can we all be aware, but one person isn't? Sucks, but oh well. Play stupid games, get stupid prizes

Hope you're having a lovely evening, Elle! 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

NVM it's 1PM

Will he be able to return tho? Or was he permmabanned?

If a user shares a link to an illegal leak of copyrighted content set for an official release through purchase and streaming, they are permanently banned. As I said above, this has always been the rule, and users should be well aware of this.

Not only is this stated in the terms users must read and agree to upon joining, but they are also mailed to the user in their Welcome Message, and are available for review at any time under both the Help & Support forum and by using the Guidelines quick link on the header bar. We also go through this every release cycle, and moderators post multiple public red-text reminders for users to enforce no rules are violated.

Read and follow the rules, don't be a delulu! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

but they are also mailed to the user in their Welcome Message

Mine didn't back in 2015 actually ?

Spoiler

Hello BlueNeighbourhood,

Welcome to Lana Boards - Lana Del Rey Forum . Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Please be sure to introduce yourself here.

:love: :love:

But yes I (now) know the exact rules. 

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hello BlueNeighbourhood,

Welcome to Lana Boards - Lana Del Rey Forum . Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

It also has been changed since then. My welcome message says 

"Also take this time to review LanaBoard's Rules and Posting Guide."

It's in the post with the rules.

"

• Posting or sending illegal download links to officially released content available for purchase or streaming whether a leak or post-release is strictly forbidden. Additionally, requesting links to such content is also not allowed."

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Hide contents

Hello BlueNeighbourhood,

I didn't become the owner of LanaBoards until 2016, so all Welcome Messages sent out since under my ownership have! :sass: 

But yesss, we stan a user who knows our rules! :mariah: Luv u legend! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Listening to Dealer, Thunder, California and Loaded makes me think the unreleased The Last Shadow Puppet collobaration album was going to be sooo good. I'm glad they decided to re-use those songs for their individual releases. I hope to listen to more in the future projects.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

6 minutes ago, Thunder said:

And it completes a little trinity of great or at least solid/good records

Born to die - UV - Honeymoon

Norman - Chemtrails - Blue Banisters :oprah:

Paradise and lfl found dead in the gutter :ma:

Back to topic at hand, I’m actually excited for Arcadia mv! Can’t  want to see what imagery and landscape she showcases this time. It looks like it’s going to be a lush video 

nF70D0F.png

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

I didn't become the owner of LanaBoards until 2016, so all Welcome Messages sent out since under my ownership have! :sass: 

But yesss, we stan a user who knows our rules! :mariah: Luv u legend! x

Legend things :legend: 

Just now, Crimson and Clover said:

not LFL being left out :rip:

as it should be 

wizard-hader.gif

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:

not LFL being left out :rip:

I love LFL now, but it is the lovable mess of the family. :ma:

I hate Paradise

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Did we ever get the Target artwork?

And did we ever get the webstore and UO artworks outside of the digital mockups?

Just now, Thunder said:

I love LFL now, but it is the lovable mess of the family. :ma:

I hate Paradise

How could you hate the album that has Bel Air,  Cola AND Ride on it? :dorothy: