Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

not that i really care much for charts, but

love for sale will probably go #2 in the u.k., taylor’s fearless vinyl will be shipped that week too meaning a return to #1 is likely.

sam fender is probably going to go #2, lana is a more established artist and even tho he is quite popular here, so is lana and she’s just generally more well known at this point in time

i don’t know how long fearless will go #1 for, it could be just the one week, or two. but blue banisters is almost definitely going top two unless any big artists surprise release

i do love sam fender and wish him the best, but i think blue banisters will most likely go #1 on the u.k. official chart and potentially billboard 200? 

This video is perfect for me. I was just fighting this woman for a bun today. I wonnnnnn

5 minutes ago, WhiteHot4ever said:

Someone’s knows if the unreleased songs were reworked??? 

Nectar of The Gods shouldn’t be reworked

http://841-BD824-2-A4-D-4563-84-D1-F12-C86-C673

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

is there any info about boxset? 

I hope we do get a boxset that's one of the Lana things that I collect I'm so sad we didn't get an NFR one but I will be really said if we don't get a Blue Banisters one manifesting that we do though :party:

8 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

I Guess You Could Call It Textbook...

Hide contents

I actually feel like this a good opening line to the album

So weird that she chose this song to open the record. It doesn't have a memorable opening line like all her other openers, it's slow, not especially memorable in her catalogue, and it doesn't follow the 1.2.1.2 chronology of her openers so far. Very weird, random choice that I still hope isn't true. Blue Banisters would be a better opener. 

1 minute ago, CinnamonGay said:

@Style how will BB go #1 if fearless is shipped oct 8..nOIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fearless vinyls are shipped october 1st, the same week as gaga and tony’s album. it will probably repeak at #1 for a week and then the week of blue banisters release it will be #2-#5

This video is perfect for me. I was just fighting this woman for a bun today. I wonnnnnn

7 minutes ago, Style said:

fearless vinyls are shipped october 1st, the same week as gaga and tony’s album. it will probably repeak at #1 for a week and then the week of blue banisters release it will be #2-#5

Niceee. it's either BB or that Gaga tony Bennett for #1 on oct 8 week.. the gaga album it's full jazzy I dont think twinks gonna stream it ??

question (for the culture :fabcat:) hope not too off topic, but has she been completely sober since she was 15...or has she broken her sobriety considering she sings a lot about drugs and stuff..?

I know we go through this with every pre-release and ususally I'm the last one to say something like that out of hype buuuuuuuuuuuuut

I feel like this could actually be one of her best works! Zach Dawes as a producer, the smart lyricism, the inclusion of some of her best unreleased stuff, the artwork ... It's such a promising vibe right now.

~You roll like thunder~

39 minutes ago, WhiteHot4ever said:

Someone’s knows if the unreleased songs were reworked??? 

I honestly think they most definitely were

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif