Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

What if LDR9 is called Rock Candy Sweet and Loved You Then And Now is reworked into a poppy ubpeat banger and she adds other unreleased tracks in that vain -  QOD, Go Go Dancer, St Tropez, Motel 6, Boarding School etc.

And it's like the opposite of BB's complexity and introspection 

A little something sweet for the kids :makeup:

Fuck that, ARCADIA in 3 hours !!!

3 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

I guess it just won't work for me :cryney:

You need to have Spotify Premium, tho. But it's weird it's not working... maybe check if the files on your computer are mp3 files? I, once tried with m4a and it didn't work :um2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

5 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

Do we have any reason to believe the song will be premiered by the BBC?

Not that I am aware of, besides the global release/time provided. That said the hottest record or whatever is supposed to be Sam Fender last I saw from someone in here. 

I'm like why the global release unless there is an interview or radio debut lol but I haven't seen anything leading me to believe that will happen.

Beats possibly? But still no mentioning lol. Also we haven't had anything with them since that supposed videoed interview with her and Zane lol.

Maybe they are doing it to drop the preorder all at once.

Sorry I went off on tangent lol, side note I still want to know what happened with that Zane interview lol.

1 minute ago, MrFameKills said:

What if LDR9 is called Rock Candy Sweet and Loved Me Then And Now is reworked into a poppy ubpeat banger and she adds other unreleased tracks in that vain -  QOD, Go Go Dancer, St Tropez, Motel 6, Boarding School etc.

BOARDING SCHOOL AND GO-GO DANCER LMFAOOO PITCHFORK WOULD BE LIVID

Just now, Alison by Slowdive said:

what :bebe:

the schedules for all BBC radios are on the BBC website.. we would know if she was booked in advance like we did last time for the chemtrails debut :agree:  i'm pretty sure she's just going to release the song/MV and tweet the pre-order in 3 hours

1 minute ago, MrFameKills said:

What if LDR9 is called Rock Candy Sweet and Loved You Then And Now is reworked into a poppy ubpeat banger and she adds other unreleased tracks in that vain -  QOD, Go Go Dancer, St Tropez, Motel 6, Boarding School etc.

I can't wait to blast YOU DON'T GET IT, YOU JUST DON'T GET IT :crazy:

No, but really. What better way to get revenge than releasing poppy songs in where she describes an ideal yet toxic love relationship? Sing about what they criticize her for! :makeup:

50 minutes ago, Solar Fields said:

I would rather have unreleased songs untouched than ruined like our poor sister BAR

But….we play the eagles down in malibu and I Want It……god I would die of bliss if Lana covered Take It Easy….

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

When the album is released I wanna get

Spoiler

The Target cover of Lana on a John Deere

as a poster so I can see the picture on the wall of her on a John Deere :blush3: 

The spoiler tag is probably useless here but I just figured some people might not wanna know what I'm fully referring to here 

imageproxy.jpg

So excited for Arcadia ah :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

I can't wait to blast YOU DON'T GET IT, YOU JUST DON'T GET IT :crazy:

No, but really. What better way to get revenge than releasing poppy songs in where she describes an ideal yet toxic love relationship? Sing about what they criticize her for! :makeup:

Exactly, exactly, though maybe that should have been released before BB, but she's still so strange and wild :oop2:

Just now, Mike Dean is a god said:

But….we play the eagles down in malibu and I Want It……god I would die of bliss if Lana covered Take It Easy….

Is this the first time since LFL that Lana hasn't covered a song for an album? :um2:

BTD, LFL and now BB... Inch resting.

Just now, Super Movie said:

When the album is released I wanna get

Hide contents

The Target cover of Lana on a John Deere

as a poster so I can see the picture on the wall of her on a John Deere :blush3:

we deserve a neil krug target-edition poster WITH lana ON it this time. we got snubbed for chemtrails. :oprah3:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose