Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

What I'm worried about with Jack producing is that the same chords and melodies will be repeated. We need something fresh and new. Like I said before, Jack is a great producer in his own right, but I don't think he's incredible. He does seem very limited in a lot of aspects, and I'm pretty sure he reuses a lot of techniques with other artists he's worked with besides Lana. This is how originality dies. 

Inb4 “Rock at Heart” is HTD part 3

DC5-B3-D1-D-17-EB-41-D2-A305-A5-C90-E17-

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Inb4 “Rock at Heart” is HTD part 3

Unmanifesting this right now

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

I still can't wrap my hear around the fact that in January she told Annie that this was the first time she had finished an album (COCC) without having like 4 great songs she wanted for the next album and out of nowhere she's announcing an entire album for June like... Is she on cr4ck or summ? (JK don't suspend me)

Anyway, I love the way we get close to 0 info and everyone interprets it differently...

I’m starting to think RCS is the unreleased-unleaked collection with 4-5 new songs :raven:

I can guarantee y'all that the production won't be a problem. Lana sharpening her songwriting and finding new things to sing about, that's what y'all should worry about.

Predicting rock candy sweets title track now:

verse 1:

sipping on strawberry daiquiris 

pink flamingos 

me on my porch 

Rock Candy Sweet tongue 

Candle in the wind 

fading bitter sweetly. 

Cue piano and faint guitar chords(the ones used in Mac and let me love you like a woman).

Mumbling of the rest of song incurs.

2 minutes ago, heroinmelodies said:

manifesting Nikkita flop and Ed Sheeran collab:hooker:

If she ever collabs with Ed Sheeran I'm going to pretend that she died and that it's another singer taking her place. I just can't 

Dismanifest this now

2 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

I can guarantee y'all that the production won't be a problem. Lana sharpening her songwriting and finding new things to sing about, that's what y'all should worry about.

She could sing about feeling bloated and blue while admiring her meticulously crafted topiaries and I’d still be choosing between the fiery red holographic vinyl or the bespoke poopourri scented LDR spray with $47 shipping

F6-C4-A8-FE-BDD5-4978-91-F4-51-EB4-E529-

9 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

verse 1:

sipping on strawberry daiquiris 

pink flamingos 

me on my porch 

Rock Candy Sweet tongue 

Candle in the wind 

fading bitter sweetly. 

The China Palace reference :hdu::hdu::hdu:

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

She could sing about feeling bloated and blue while admiring her meticulously crafted topiaries and I’d still be choosing between the fiery red holographic vinyl or the bespoke poopourri scented LDR spray with $47 shipping

F6-C4-A8-FE-BDD5-4978-91-F4-51-EB4-E529-

and end up getting both :hottie:

sUcVobB.png

15 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m starting to think RCS is the unreleased-unleaked collection with 4-5 new songs :raven:

We could only Hope that she is pulling songs from 2017-2018 to fill this album 

it would be infinitely better than another hour of musings about the perils of fame 

I’m fine with more Jack. He produced the new St. Vincent song Melting of the Sun and it’s honestly superb. 

most importantly he produced the bridge on dance till we die which is what this whole record needs to sound like so 

this is my confession: i haven't listened to cocc in full in probably 2 weeks :hottie: it's a lovely album like i LOVE it dearly and i've listened to some of the songs on there outside of the whole album but girl i don't know why it just hasn't fully settled with me yet. maybe i need to give her time..... but based on the fact that i hardly listen COCC and also NFR right now i'm PRAYING for minimal jack influence OR creativity. please

sUcVobB.png

7 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

sounds kinda like someone else is producing it and jack is coming back for few songs? at least for me

that’s how I took it too, he will be returning but he’s not producing RCS or there will be at least a second producer. 

While NFR isn’t my cup of tea, COTCC really hit all the spots so I’m not complaining if he comes back

"Don’t forget me"

51 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

The way Yosemite saved COCC. Along with WD and the title track. :crying2: Jack isn't gonna outdo that. 

RIGHT? Cocc aged like a mild and it has only 3/4 classics. Yosemite saved the album.

Mmeow~