Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

It mostly definitely is a song... why would she announce a poem like that? I don’t think that’s a thing in literature, like, you just release the project all at once and that’s it. :popcorn:

The Blue Banisters cover and title definitely give me folk masterpiece vibes, and i would prefer the next album to go down a different lane so.. maybe it's a sonic bridge between COCC and RCS? maybe it'll be something in the vein of Thunder? We'll just have to wait and see

it’s killing we that we don’t know anything about the direction of the sound  :kum:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Fresh hot tea from insiders!!! :coffee:

Spoiler

Blue Barnisters is a new song from upcoming record and it contains for sure piano, guitar, drum and bass. It's lenght is 4:20! :smokes: And part of the lyrics are:

My hand slipping on blue barnisters

Waiting for you my sweet mister

Birds are singing, blue waves noise

You make me longing for your voice

But something ain't right

Something ain't right

I thought somebody could tell me how 

But I found nobody could, no oooh

Spoiler

Ofc I'm fooling around :blush:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525104eb9fe0669c44f

I personally don't think Lana would announce a poem like this, especially when the photo is edited in the same way as the announcement for White Dress

14 minutes ago, ProstituteStares said:

Fresh hot tea from insiders!!! :coffee:

Reveal hidden contents

Blue Barnisters is a new song from upcoming record and it contains for sure piano, guitar, drum and bass. It's lenght is 4:20! :smokes: And part of the lyrics are:

My hand slipping on blue barnisters

Waiting for you my sweet mister

Birds are singing, blue waves noise

You make me longing for your voice

But something ain't right

Something ain't right

I thought somebody could tell me how 

But I found nobody could, no oooh

Reveal hidden contents

Ofc I'm fooling around :blush:

The lyrics sound good tho :gasp:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Even though I really like the selphie and we could get possibly a new song soon...I still have zero excitment for this project :crying2:

Don't like the title that much and I think there is a high chance it could be a poem.....:bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I hope Lana uses bongos more often for her future projects or on RCS....Yosemites impact :krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: