Anyone can start again
Not through love, but through revenge
Through the fire we're born again
Peace by vengeance brings the end

feels like a whole new chapter to me :D:excited:

@Clampigirl probably writing the  next time line right now:oprah:

Lana keeps you busy:lange:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

what if rock candy sweet is only a single tho and the album is coming out at a later point

She says "On my next record on June 1 titled Rock Candy ? Sweet", idk not a lot of ambiguity but its true a single is sometimes called a record but its weird.

I'm lucky that she's not dragging stuff out forever. I mean, I'm glad to be getting Chemtrails just now, but the record was literally done one year ago, almost all of the songs even dating back to 2019. So why wait that much? If she has stuff ready, I'd be more than happy if she put it out, instead of throwing all of her 2 years work together into an incoherent album like she did with Lust For Life. If everything she made could be released, that'd be a dream.

I'm almost sure the album will have several songs about QTFC though, but maybe that'll come with a new sound. I don't think she'd go exclusively country to address those topics. I definitely see something more rock-oriented.

Yall don't actually believe her do you? Didn't you learn your lessons with "top of next year", "September 5th", "soon" and "tentatively December or January" 

1 minute ago, D3vilboy said:

June 1st is probably like her dentist appointment she doesn’t want to forget so she announced the date just so her fans can constantly remind her about it 

IM DEAD:crai::crai::crai::crai::crai::crai:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*