Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

380 pages all for two song titles, and two different dates :crying4:

the way this had the potential to be the shortest pre-release :crying4:

"Don’t forget me"

I mean it’s some form of promo, she releases another cover than she knows (I hope) would get people confused and hate which spreads. 

but for the stans declaring that they no longer Stan due to a cover art fbsjfnjsnfjsjfjsjfjeocnei one day I hope they wake up and realize...it ain’t that deep

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Billboard posted about BB too. They are very confused as well: « it’s unclear if BB is RCS renamed or if they are two separate albums » 

hopefully this confusion spurs some kind of clarification on someones part because this all very suspect 

I hope that poor Polydor intern doesn’t get in trouble for posting about the album :thumb2:

not their fault Lana has to announce random days for absolutely no reason :dmd:

"Don’t forget me"

also why would she reuse an old photo from a previous era? 

not trying to stir the pot but it definitely seems she is unhappy with either how she looks 

or she’s just lazy as f8ck. 

i love her &  i’m tryna just be patient and wait but this is a strange way to promote unless she’s trying to rile up negative thinkpieces. 

I wonder if Blue Banisters is RCS :bebe:

she said she had two possible album names picked out so maybe it was a NFR/Bird World situation where the title track was almost called Rock Candy Sweet but she changed it 

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

BLUE BANISTERS - blood red splatter and powder blue split vinyl concept.

75-E4-D40-A-ECE1-4231-B2-BE-9-C9-CEF7-A9

Elizabeth should hire you bestie :wub:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

18 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

also why would she reuse an old photo from a previous era? 

not trying to stir the pot but it definitely seems she is unhappy with either how she looks 

or she’s just lazy as f8ck. 

i love her &  i’m tryna just be patient and wait but this is a strange way to promote unless she’s trying to rile up negative thinkpieces. 

I think that she just likes that picture. Since she announced RCS with it, she decided to keep it for BB to indicate that it's the same album

Spoiler

I hope she's not having trouble with body image. She only needs more flattering clothes to have a killer look

1 hour ago, domandapiano said:

We just wanted a simple update, was that so much to ask for? Something not messy? It would be a dream if polydor kept their posts up or just never posted at all. Echoing her announcement and then immediately deleting all traces of it just makes everything SO MUCH MORE CONFUSING. It felt real for a matter of 30 minutes and now it just feels like another date that will come and go with nothing.  :judgingu4:

I hate that I think this, but the best thing for us to do is to just ignore everything for a while, there is no clarity to be found, and no plan we can uncover. I truly think that if lana wasn’t on a big label she would just drop music regularly with no fanfare or rollout, which I would LOVE, but clearly her label/management want her to have more typical structure in her releases so it just ends up a confusing mess every time. 

you spilled bestie

but unfortunately that is nearly impossible for this fandom

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

you spilled bestie

but unfortunately that is nearly impossible for this fandom

Maybe her career is really a very long philosophy project. 

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.