Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Nikogo said:

I am! :hype::wink::grr:

Announcing a whole album out of anger and revenge is the most Scorpio thing she could ever do 

The Scorpio fans won, we won bestie!!! :grinds:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

srry but... some of yall have been around long enough to know damn well that miss gurl aint releasing this record till 2022 at the SOONEST and it's gonna be another piano driven jack produced album

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

2 minutes ago, NamiraWilhelm said:

Sorry why do we think it’s the next album title ? Wtf is happening, that insta post gives nothing away that I can see??

Her instagram story says "my new record "Rock Candy Sweet" out June 1st

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Lustformoney said:

Cocc is already retiring:oprah3: bye it was nice to know u for one day

I'm kinda sad LOL I was going to post my Grandma's COCC ranking because she doesn't know how to sign up until I'm with her in person lmfao

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

Cocc is already retiring:oprah3: bye it was nice to know u for one day

The way she said "i'm just going to leave this here" and dipped :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Honestly, I know I shouldn’t doubt her because I did for the past months and she came to slay me yesterday but

Chemtrails will be hard to top. I just hope her revenge album will be just as good as Norman and Chemtrails or else I’m afraid it won’t be much of a revenge. :ohno:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up and yet.... :bebe: anyways, manifesting zach dawes (and maybe dan auerbach and rick but again, trying hard not to get my hopes up) production

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, hornymoon said:

srry but... some of yall have been around long enough to know damn well that miss gurl aint releasing this record till 2022 at the SOONEST and it's gonna be another piano driven jack produced album

finally some SENSE.. october 21, 2022 under a completely different title and vibe than what was planned i just know it 

1 minute ago, CyberCherry said:

I'm kinda sad LOL I was going to post my Grandma's COCC ranking because she doesn't know how to sign up until I'm with her in person lmfao

I hope she's ready for RCS because I'm not :trisha:

Lanarat.png

Do not get so excited, pretend that it is an imaginary album :ma: and everything will be fine, let's pretend that Chemtrails is the only album in two years ...

:candy:

ezgif-3-d7619d8ad8.gif

4 minutes ago, NamiraWilhelm said:

Sorry why do we think it’s the next album title ? Wtf is happening, that insta post gives nothing away that I can see??

In her story: "My next record on June 1 titled Rock Candy ? Sweet" lol