Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, hornymoon said:

srry but... some of yall have been around long enough to know damn well that miss gurl aint releasing this record till 2022 at the SOONEST and it's gonna be another piano driven jack produced album

NO, no jack, no country. no piano. i don't want to hear the words country, jack and piano anymore.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

5 minutes ago, hornymoon said:

srry but... some of yall have been around long enough to know damn well that miss gurl aint releasing this record till 2022 at the SOONEST and it's gonna be another piano driven jack produced album

Reported. Thank you.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

now that November tweet where she said she was working on two albums makes sense

I think it will come this year, but not in June. I say sometime between October and November.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I am 99% genuinely terrified that she is going to end up dead or institutionalized from overwork and the stress of reacting to mean things said about her on the internet. 

I am 1% selfishly thrilled because COCC era, while lovely, seemed to be about finding a nice guy and settling down in suburbia, whereas I love edgy, chaotic Lana. 

And I am picturing WTF a tracklist of revenge about claims her "career is built on cultural appropriation and glamorizing domestic abuse" would be:

1. "I Hate You, Patty"

2. "I Hate The Media"

3. "He Hit Me And I Fucking Loved It, Fuck You"

4. "Dealer"

...with a picture of her in a Native American headdress for the cover. :rip:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

Just now, Contemplating God said:

now that November tweet where she said she was working on two albums makes sense

I think it will come this year, but not in June. I say sometime between October and November.

A halloween release that we deserve:oprah3: one year anniversary of halloween emojis meltdown

Just now, annedelrey said:

I have to say that Rock Candy Sweet is the less LDR title, buuut im here for It :smokes:

rock candy sweet feels like such a LDR or even lizzy title to me, imagine it next to daytona meth, noir, trash magic (miss america)... rock candy sweet :heart:

sUcVobB.png

ummm does Elle know about this? WHOS GONNA TELL HER

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Track 1: "Fuck You, You Stupid Fucking Fuck"

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

She saved Yosemite for the right album and so did the same with Dealer. Our minds ain't brilliant enough to understand hers. 

15 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

- she said in november she’s working on two albums 

- ben confirmed last week she’s working on two albums

- she herself said last week it has a personal title that sums up her past year 

- she posted a rock emoji 2 months ago 

- she kept dealer last minute for this album

and let’s not forget she teased chemtrails 2 weeks after dropping nfr AND didn’t lie about the march release when she told us on insta in december 

stop being a negative nancy she’s been working on this one for at least 7 months that album is totally ready already, we’re talking about the woman who wrote her best song's in 15 minutes like PLS have some dangerous hope 

You spilled :gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

rock candy sweet feels like such a LDR or even lizzy title to me, imagine it next to daytona meth, noir, trash magic (miss america)... rock candy sweet :heart:

Im thinking about Madonna Hard Candy era and i didnt like It at all:icant:

Hd7c-1.gif