Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, HyperVelvet said:

She's buried American Classics and now she's saying Fuck you to "behind the iron gates" I guess

Idk bout American classics, but I hope behind the iron gates comes eventually bc I love her poetry and really want another book. But she also said she was taking time away to work on it and that clearly isn’t the case rn :poordat:

2 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

She's buried American Classics and now she's saying Fuck you to "behind the iron gates" I guess

As she rightfully should.

Just now, Lustformoney said:

Lana said in nobember shes working on 2 albums and in january she said she doesnt have 4 songs for the next album

tenor.gif

Yeah, it doesn't make sense. Maybe it is one of the cover/standards albums?

It’s Nowruz, the Persian new year, today, and Lana made feel seen, I grew up with rock candies. :oprah: (I didn’t get to eat much though because they weren’t on sticks but rather clumps or sheets of rock candy and nearly impossible to break lol)

f624a0c4-96e9-46b2-9381-2f17bbeaadff-sca

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i'm getting two separate vibes from the title:

pink, summer, heart shaped sunglasses and lollipops, Keds commerical lana and wayamaya vibes 

OR 

dark, grunge, 90s new york inspired, dance til we die bridge vocals with a hint of get drunk and disco vibes (i think the me and my boyfriend + it's not you it's just me live performances fit this too)

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Lana said in november shes working on 2 albums and in january she said she doesnt have 4 songs for the next album

tenor.gif

she said while doing the Chemtrails songs she didn’t have the next 4..she wrote dealer after the chemtrail batch and most likely started this album around the time of her livestream in November

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

don't forget "the cameras have flashes, they cause the car crashes"... she's started dragging the media and she won't stop :crying2:

YUP YUP YUP!! 

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

Wait. I just woke up from a nap.

what the fuck is Rock Candy Sweet. I hate her. :lmao::rip:

Rock Candy Sweet - LDR's revenge album out June 1st