Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, UltraviolenceMike said:

The way we just got an album and now she’s announcing another. The way this thread is more popping than COCC post release thread. Omg she truly is one of a kind. I’m calling it already that dealer will deff be on this album. I really hope the sentiment is executed well and this is her revenge album. It makes me wonder if she’s going to double down as usual and make extra submissive music (which has made me the sub that I am today) or if she’s gonna just channel one big “fuck you” to the media. Since she’s saying she wants to challenge those thoughts, I’m assuming the latter will be true. Manifesting a pink, orange and yellow cover. 

nah she's bringing the dom top energy on this one 

As much as I want to continue discussing, I have things I need to get done, when I get back ill have to sift through 100 more pages :air2:

1 minute ago, unfunny said:

I hope she finally releases serial killer on this one ?

SWEET SERIAL KILLER

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

51 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Lana said in november shes working on 2 albums and in january she said she doesnt have 4 songs for the next album

tenor.gif

shes large and contains multitudes or something

qfrWuBl.png

2 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Uhm I think this is a good promo strategy actually, I mean announcing a new record the day after your last one dropped... She was trending on twitter so she made people talk... I think this will be good even for COCC's streams :eartha2:

Agreed and I think in actuality she couldn't care less about what critics think of her or write about her at this point. Reusing this QFTC style album announcement makes me think that she has a direction she wants to go in and she'll use this as a vessel to get there. It's dark but just a game

rock candy sweet currently trending on twitter  :hype: 

that might not be the best thing though idk today has been hectic as a lana stan 

imageproxy.jpg

The way it's been only one day since the album release and there are already 50 pages here :oopna:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

This album will be witchy :diva:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

8 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Uhm I think this is a good promo strategy actually, I mean announcing a new record the day after your last one dropped... She was trending on twitter so she made people talk... I think this will be good even for COCC's streams :eartha2:

It’s genius. Ride one buzz wave in to start a whole new even larger monster wave Lana is a whole ocean confirmed :wowcry:

1 minute ago, gayalien said:

Agreed and I think in actuality she couldn't care less about what critics think of her or write about her at this point. Reusing this QFTC style album announcement makes me think that she has a direction she wants to go in and she'll use this as a vessel to get there. It's dark but just a game

i think she cares deeply tbh, and while I understand in some respects I really don’t in others- she has SO many fans and admirers in her corner. And while she seems to want to protect her legacy at this point there’s no use in arguing/getting revenge- just live your best life girl! 

all that said I can’t wait to hear the record.

aOaIzH2.gif

I’m having so many questions about this album. 
1- Can she wait for my Chemtrails box set to be shipped to announce the next album?

2- doesn’t she have to submit the finished album or something 90 days before release to have vinyls pressed? We’re already under 90 days to the supposed June 1 release.

3- Ben and Ed must be like :facepalm: right now. 

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

i think she cares deeply tbh, and while I understand in some respects I really don’t in others- she has SO many fans and admirers in her corner. And while she seems to want to protect her legacy at this point there’s no use in arguing/getting revenge- just live your best life girl! 

all that said I can’t wait to hear the record.

i think this has always been the case. she's always cared to some degree but since everything is changing so much she finally said fuck it, she's gonna be vocal about it. she knows her tours sell out, her albums sell well, she's gonna be vocal about her opinion

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole