Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

On the one hand, the "rock" in "rock candy" (the actual type of candy) has nothing to do with the genre of music...but then again, the "country" in "country clubs" has nothing to do with that either, but it actually turned out to be her most country album. So maybe it IS a rock album. I don't even know any more. 

All I know is I keep wanting to call it Rock Candy Scissors. :facepalm:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

6 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

when the album starts out with RBFY all sweet & light & then it transitions into the next song and it all comes crashing down & it gets distorted n there’s heavy drums & electric guitar with Lana screaming >>>>> yupp i have a vision

A vision of your nails in the kitchen? Yes go on please:sluttybunny:

FwJJvLs.gif

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

In the latest interview w Music week..they said she has 2 cover albums and a poetry book?

They never mentioned this?

she said she had a poetry book ("behind the iron gates -- insights from an institution" i think is the name or something very similar) and she has 2 album names she's been toying with but she didn't reveal anything else from that. so this was one album and she'd mentioned before a cover album in november so we'll see 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Surf Noir said:

the way that the album title is a mix between the sweet & kitschy 2008 / 2009 lizzy grant aesthetic & the stormy, psychedelic rock ultraviolence aesthetic :candy: :illumilana2:

exactly what i crave exactly what i need :hawt:

sUcVobB.png

7 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

Jack to Lana when Rick comes into the recording studio.Best Wormtongue GIFs | Gfycat

they're both off the record and king timbaland is taking over tumblr_ore8vsolrJ1uf9tyzo1_r1_400.gif