Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, lanabanana11 said:

Wait I thought I was like the only person who knew this song.... I remember it was used in the MTV Scream series opening death and I loved it

I discovered this song at a dance competition and since then I fell in love with Liz. I like good music, but I also like this kind "trashy" sounds. They're the best to listen while I put my make on

I'm excited for this album!! I hope we finally get to hear Dealer :creepna3:

but hope is a dangerous thing...

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

49 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Say what you want but I love how she went from “I’m kinda happy” to “I want revenge” in less than 24 hours

The word revenge is a very strong one imho . I expect the music to be filled with the emotion that this word has . I really hope that the songs are not ballads or mellower  songs (or at least the use of only some of softer songs that fit to the album) :illumilana2:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

4 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Pls let this album title stay. I think it's really good 

I agree, I really like it

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

2 minutes ago, deadlyynightshade said:

The word revenge is a very strong one imho . I expect the music to be filled with the emotion that this word has . I really hope that the songs are not ballads or mellower  songs (or at least the use of only some of softer songs that fit to the album) :illumilana2:

Same tbh! I want rage and frustration and anger like let it all out sis nobody’s gonna jump on you :willcut:

Lanarat.png

Also, is the picture she posted to Instagram with the announcement the album cover?

BRILLIANT.gif

Weirdly after sleeping on it I have a feeling this album might actually come soon. It makes sense after NFR and COCC that she’d have a solid set of rock songs that haven’t fit either of those albums.

but that makes me less sure about the title. Rock Candy ? Sweet is a little on the nose for her first distinctly rock album? Helps it’s also a sex toy company. And anyway what’s wrong with an accurate title

I guess. What if Charlie’s producing

10 minutes ago, Nobody said:

BAHAHA I WANT ALL THE ROCKER VIBES SHE CAN GIVE ME 

19 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

Also, is the picture she posted to Instagram with the announcement the album cover?

I hope it's only the way for her to announce it and not the actual cover . We know Neil can DELIVER  a perfect cover with her being angry or screaming or something like that :scream:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆