Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

the 2nd snippet is giving me such ultraviolence vibes, idk what y'all are complaining about ????

Where is it? Can't find it!

2 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

Where is it? Can't find it!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPE_CGtHC6k/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I've been thinking: the insider said that the 3 singles will be the same photo edited in different ways, and it's likely to be, but I fantasized here imagining....and if it's a lie? If it's 3 super produced covers and he tried to shock us?

hi everyone! ive been lurking for awhile n made an account not too long ago but i thought i should post something to introduce myself before we all go insane tomorrow :teehee: reading all ur posts really has brightened up my days n im so excited to celebrate n discuss all the songs tomorrow with everyone! xo

55 minutes ago, Elle said:

Okay all, I ended up moving the 20 pages of freedumb hullabaloo out of here so we can have a clean slate for tomorrow! Let's try to keep everything under control until then - I'm off to sleep soon, but I look forward to losing my mind with you all tomorrow when we're blessed with 3 new songs! A holy trinity indeed! :smile:

Lots of love, what a day! :kiss:

xx

Dumb Hullabaloo 

Lana's next project.

1 hour ago, Elle said:

Longer snippet from Mike!! x

omg it‘s really a bigger production, isn‘t it :omg: