Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

21 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

Okay, but why she hasn’t posted anything yet? :sideeye:

She doesn’t even know who mike is hshsh jk, maybe she post it a day later they released, like with cotcc

original.gif

6 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

anyone else wanna say again that it was Lanas fault, not Jacks??:sideeye:

Yes because lana is the one who drives the artistic vision. Jack just helped her bring it to life. Lana has multitudes and can create different eras with varying degrees of laziness. Fake fan smh

7 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Yes because lana is the one who drives the artistic vision. Jack just helped her bring it to life. Lana has multitudes and can create different eras with varying degrees of laziness. Fake fan smh

she literally said she had to push him hard to make something decent and then literally fired him a week later and hired Mike but ok, real fan:sideeye:

5 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Stfu. Its Jack's fault. He's a bore who needs to stay away from her. And who tf are you to call someone a "fake fan" 

9be08753415bdca5db2aa16b69351633.jpg

I don't want to listen to the snippet, i'm waiting bcs I know it's gonna be legendary :kris: 

sounds like california demo, rich, beautiful, magnum opus? 

IM DYING 

lights, camera, acción

6 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

she literally said she had to push him hard to make something decent and then literally fired him a week later and hired Mike but ok, real fan:sideeye:

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

Stfu. Its Jack's fault. He's a bore who needs to stay away from her. And who tf are you to call someone a "fake fan" 

You guys spilled :gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

10 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

5 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Not y‘all taking the second part seriousy. It‘s a meme. But i forgot the more you post on here the more real of a fan you are i guess that makes total sense. That is sarcasm to spell it out once more otherwise a bunch of overreacting lipsters jump on my back again. 

3 minutes ago, normanrockwhale said:

Manifesting radio release listening to thunder

manifest thunder being on the album too I'll fucking jump 

3 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

manifest thunder being on the album too I'll fucking jump 

I would do anything for that, but I doubt she will ever release that, besides her team is still deleting it from YouTube 

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Not y‘all taking the second part seriousy. It‘s a meme. But i forgot the more you post on here the more real of a fan you are i guess that makes total sense. That is sarcasm to spell it out once more otherwise a bunch of overreacting lipsters jump on my back again. 

I'm wild at heart:oop2:

3 minutes ago, normanrockwhale said:

I would do anything for that, but I doubt she will ever release that, besides her team is still deleting it from YouTube 

praying it's the alleged leaked song on the album - hope is a dangerous thing bestie :wub:

Hm, no too impressed with the Wildflower-snippets. Of course I'm excited we'll get some new tunes, but so far it seemslike it will just be CoCC reloaded.

I'm hoping for the same energy the "Summertime- The Gershwin Version" had, but the production and vocal style do not really seem like a stray away from her Jack-Antonoff-comfort-zone. Happy to be proven wrong though.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

44 minutes ago, Tristesse said:

*20000 milliseconds of audio*

Lana fans: "OMG IT SOUNDS SO GOOD"

Every other artist does the same thing. And their fans go crazy too.

Taytay : posts some random tree pic with 5 branches

Fans : OMG OF OMG. IT WILL HAVE 5 SOUNDS. 5 GENRES. 5 COLLABS???  SHE IS THE QUEEN SHE IS THE GODDESS OHOHOHOHOHO