Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

it’s so interesting hearing her new style of vocals meshed with heavier and richer production. i really like it. also her lyrics on chemtrails were really lackluster to me. i knew she could do better. “i learned not to turn into a wildfire to light up your night” sounds so poetic n kinda like an older lana lyric. 

4 hours ago, LanaTheRay said:

He must be so baked I’m fucking dying 

Old man doesn't know how to work twitter. Ragey and high is not a good mix when talking to LDR fans on twitter. lol

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

im still on page 625 hopefully i catch up before the songs :pray2:

chile you in for it.....a lot of events happened, 20 pages of which were deleted by the mods when Darla appeared

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

4 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Hm, no too impressed with the Wildflower-snippets. Of course I'm excited we'll get some new tunes, but so far it seemslike it will just be CoCC reloaded.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2318081/amp/Nicki-Minaj-taunts-Mariah-Carey-waving-cotton-bud-clash-American-Idol.html

:awkney:

4 minutes ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

chile you in for it.....a lot of events happened, 20 pages of which were deleted by the mods when Darla appeared

im at the eclipse deleting his post part... are the songs still cumming today? :bebe:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, StillOnMyMind said:

The biggest problem will be for the insiders who will lose their credibility and will have to invent some good excuses.

I don't think something that is the responsibility and decision of Lana at the end of the day will be the insiders fault. If Eclipse comes out and says it has been delayed and gives us a new date I have no reason not to believe him, same with BlackoutZone. They are not some new Twitter insiders posting vague information. I hope that one of them would have told us already if it was delayed.

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

im at the eclipse deleting his post part... are the songs still cumming today? :bebe:

He said that her record label took the posts down. Not sure what that means in terms of the release.

1 hour ago, theelusivechanteur said:

About 6 and a half hours left and still no OFFICIAL announcement... :crossed: Anyway, any last words for the Chemtrails era? :diva:

The Chemtrails era as a whole just makes me sad. Chemtrails stands as the sister record to NFR, an album which many of us felt had something off to it, maybe because of the endless teasing and delays, maybe because of Jack's lackluster production, maybe because of the bizarre Instagram baddie persona she had in 2019. As for Chemtrails, it seems like they wanted to cram what was not supposed to be a real album - and was made in six months - into an album. The early tracklist that leaked the other day goes to show that she wanted to put out something, even though she didn't have enough songs to have a real tracklist - she had to dig up Wanderlust and Yosemite to make it to 11 tracks - contrary to Lust For Life, for which 129 songs were recorded. I'm glad we got the songs on Chemtrails instead of never knowing about them, but the album does feel like a collection of watered-down demos bathed in ambient laziness. It just doesn't compare to her older records. It doesn't have half as much strength as they do. So while I enjoy it, I have a hard time not seeing it as a weaker figure that is going to be all the more forgotten because it's going to be squeezed into the somewhat fresher NFR and Blue Banisters. Chemtrails will always feel special to me though, I just wish the urban, folk or - dare I say it - country potentialities had been developed enough for most of the songs not to sound the same. Even for Breaking Up Slowly, you have to admit the live version was rawer and more lively, and Jack's production made it lose its country feel.

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I think... We are going to have nothing today XD We'd have a countdown on youtube already. And ofc no official announcement when the singles are going to be "released" in a few hours? :crossed: Ughhh we shouldn't trust anyone...

Mmeow~

Lana is staying quiet because she has a 3-part music video or short film dropping today like “Tropico”, featuring Textbook, Wildflower Wildfire, and Blue Banisters - and she’s doing a surprise release. SHES COMING FOR US ALL:gurl::hair::trisha:

(me being delusional)

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

I think... We are going to have nothing today XD We'd have a countdown on youtube already. And ofc no official announcement when the singles are going to be "released" in a few hours? :crossed: Ughhh we shouldn't trust anyone...

oh my god if they don't get released they better leak :makeup2:

if nothing happens we will have the bluest balls of the century 

We better get the pre-order announcement and official album cover ?????

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing