Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

Lana is staying quiet because she has a 3-part music video or short film dropping today like “Tropico”, featuring Textbook, Wildflower Wildfire, and Blue Banisters - and she’s doing a surprise release. SHES COMING FOR US ALL:gurl::hair::trisha:

(me being delusional)

wait. This would actually make the whole “dropping 3 songs at once” thing make sense..... if it’s a short film..... but I ain’t keeping my hopes up!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I actually wonder whether the three singles she is releasing go hand-in-hand with each other. I feel as though it would be the only reason why she is releasing three songs in one day. 

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

The more I think about it... if we ARE getting three songs at once, it WOULD make sense that some kind of visuals will be released along with them. Especially because Lana has been talking about “telling her story”, it could be that she’s made a short film (like Tropico) to pair with the singles... but I’m def not getting my hopes up or anything because I’m starting to lose hope that we’ll even get new music today. 

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

you guys do realize that it’s like 4 am for lana right now hence why she’s staying quiet

So what’s the excuse for the past two days :bebe:

Mike said she ok’d a snippet Monday evening and Wildflower Wildfire was trending for a good chunk of the day yesterday :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

So what’s the excuse for the past two days :bebe:

Mike said she ok’d a snippet Monday evening and Wildflower Wildfire was trending for a good chunk of the day yesterday :thumb2:

maybe it was supposed to be a surprise release. the lana.lnk.to only started working yesterday

1 minute ago, not all who wander r lost said:

she probs wants to surprise us since her label is active

:judgingu: I'd be more suprised if she'd promote anything herself and we wouldn't have to die in uncertainty all the time.

Mmeow~

8 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

you guys do realize that it’s like 4 am for lana right now hence why she’s staying quiet

Don't forget Lana's real life time line is rarely in synch with the rest of us. Our today is her yesterday or tomorrow.  

when BB is actually a love sing about Clay and the confirmed rumor Eclipse talking about is her confirming their engaged :omg: or she's pregnant :creep:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

4 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

she probs wants to surprise us since her label is active

Since Chemtrails, her posts do give a lot of « What’s the point? » energy. She knows we find out all the time before release.

I'm pretty sure the songs are coming out during my hour off today :beyonce: She really gets me. Weirdly enough, I'm not super worried about  the fact that she hasn't said anything -  I think I'm too excited to be pessimistic

imageproxy.jpg

the way we're getting THE TITLE TRACK today :air: I wish she was doing a radio interview today or something 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif