Jump to content
Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

the way we're getting THE TITLE TRACK today :air: I wish she was doing a radio interview today or something 

Maybe she'll call into Howard.... and rant for 3 hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

2 hours and 6 minutes! :hype:

 

aren't the tracks dropping at 1pm EST? what's in 2 hours?


giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

the way we're getting THE TITLE TRACK today :air: I wish she was doing a radio interview today or something 

I don’t think it will be the case if BB is her « revenge » album.

her Annie Mac interview went horribly wrong last January, and didn’t she have a « bad » interview that never aired with Zane in the NFR era? If it’s her Fuck you era, radio interviews and premieres don’t seem to be necessary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe the reason why she recorded so many albums in a short span of time is because she’s going to try to get pregnant and she didn’t want to leave us without any music while she would nurture her baby... She probably has enough material to keep us fed until 2023


I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

today’s the day! i’m so excited :party: i have a feeling the new music we’ll hear today will be outstanding, i’m feeling really optimistic about it, i think wildflower wildfire will be my favorite, but i think i’ll love all of them <3 :heart: 


5sBRuci.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I don’t think it will be the case if BB is her « revenge » album.

her Annie Mac interview went horribly wrong last January, and didn’t she have a « bad » interview that never aired with Zane in the NFR era? If it’s her Fuck you era, radio interviews and premieres don’t seem to be necessary.

She’s gonna name drop Complex, Ariana, Marina, Nicki, Beyoncé in the new singles. She doesn’t need interviews or Instagram posts anymore. 
I’m kidding of course 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gorillagrippedcoochie said:

I already see some instagram gays saying she’s tone-deaf for releasing with what’s happening with Palestine :toofloppy:

 

Yeah because she’s the only one releasing music rn, right? They should go outside and touch some grass or smth


Lanarat.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, COCC said:


She‘s actually a very kind interviewer and was only doing her job. It would have been easy for her to portray Lana as a mad woman, but she handled it in a professional way :creep:

I love her but she absolutely set Lana up in a very twisted way.. I hope lana recognises that and is choosing not to use her to debut the songs, since this is meant to be a revenge album thing


LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just dropping in to say that today is my B'day ? and I'm really hoping Lana comes through with the best B'day present ever. New songs and an album preorder ??????


OAFZfco.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

Maybe the reason why she recorded so many albums in a short span of time is because she’s going to try to get pregnant and she didn’t want to leave us without any music while she would nurture her baby... She probably has enough material to keep us fed until 2023

god will y’all ever let this whole pregnancy mess go ? she makes a lot of music cause that’s what she loves to do, that’s it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

god will y’all ever let this whole pregnancy mess go ? she makes a lot of music cause that’s what she loves to do, that’s it. 

 

stop making so much sense


giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

I love her but she absolutely set Lana up in a very twisted way.. I hope lana recognises that and is choosing not to use her to debut the songs, since this is meant to be a revenge album thing

exactly she set her up asking dumb questions that have nothing to do with the album and she had ONE FUCKING job asking about the album yet wasn’t even able to do that correctly :scoff: we can do without another embarrassing interview by annie bigmac 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...