Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

stop making so much sense

like there’s really not more to it we’re talking about the woman who had 300 unreleased songs leak BEFORE her debut album even came out... she records 200 songs for each album like it’s not deeper than that otherwise she would’ve been pregnant for over a decade now :ma:

I keep wanting to sing “hellfire” instead of “wildfire” :thumb2:

I also might change my listens. BB then WW then TB since we now have snippets of the first two songs and text book is the only new new one 

"Don’t forget me"

20 minutes ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

the way lana is lounging on the beach not caring at all when the singles drop

Think,

"Lana Bent Backwards Over The Grass ".

3 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

like there’s really not more to it we’re talking about the woman who had 300 unreleased songs leak BEFORE her debut album even came out... she records 200 songs for each album like it’s not deeper than that otherwise she would’ve been pregnant for over a decade now :ma:

:ma: What a legend... DeluluKing needs to follow you.

Mmeow~

Lana's silence is lowkey unnerving :bebe: Nonetheless I'm really hoping we get the songs today, so excited :party:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

am I supposed to be worried her label took eclipse's posts down? I mean they're doing their job for once but you know :tommy:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Would the label push back the release date because of the insiders releasing the track info too soon? I mean the tracks didn’t necessarily leak but they did leak the premier date and song titles.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Lustrouslines said:

Would the label push back the release date because of the insiders releasing the track info too soon? I mean the tracks didn’t necessarily leak but they did leak the premier date and song titles.

this would be a disaster :bebe: let’s hope not, i’m ready for the three new songs today... :die:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

that's why I'm worried

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i think i’ll listen to the new songs in this order...

blue banisters, text book, wildflower wildfire 

it just makes sense :really: 

BB, WW, TB

because we don’t know anything about text book yet

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Lol. It would be a terrible idea xD

Mmeow~