Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Elizabeth and Mikey being a perfect duogiphy.gif?cid=6c09b952d8dd8d126b9b9f6f4e

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

4 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I don't think we're getting the album cover, preorder and tracklist today along with the three songs. I think this is just gonna be the first single(s) releaseย 

Don't forget about the tripple video.ย :oic2:

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

2 minutes ago, Whitemustang90 said:

Just seen this on Discord a supposed tracklist leak, no idea if it's true! Are we allowed to post stuff like that here? Sorry I'm a long time lurker, thought I'd join in the convo :)

welcome! the supposed tracklist seems fake to me, but let's see

2 minutes ago, Whitemustang90 said:

Just seen this on Discord a supposed tracklist leak, no idea if it's true! Are we allowed to post stuff like that here? Sorry I'm a long time lurker, thought I'd join in the convo :)

You can hide it in spoilerย :)

less than 3 hours girlies n gays

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, HeadBitch said:

Let me put my 50 cent right now and tell you guys that I'm sniffing a pregnancy announcement alongside these singles and she's about to break the internet.

The announcement is coming either today, when the music video for PB is released orย on her birthday, but it's coming.

Get your coins ready, becauseย we aren't the only ones that will be fed with this album.

ย 

Untitled-2.thumb.gif.2410e76abd85a16ec0e

ย 

#ClementineIsComing :trisha:

โ™กย ย standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenย โ™ก

Itโ€™ll be hard to blame her in case nothing drops today. She hasnโ€™t said shit so sheโ€™s either going for the โ€œsurpriseโ€ factor or sheโ€™s not doing anything lmfaoooooooooo.

ย 

Iconic behavior!

:awkney:

IMG-7960.jpg

5 minutes ago, Whitemustang90 said:

Yes, you could post it here!ย 
i think Iโ€™ve seen it on Twitter. Itโ€™s snippets of future releases that you must not post mostly (or indicationsย where to download illegally future releases)

I just talked my grandparents's ears off about Lana and why I love her (as if they didn't already know lol they literally bought Born to Dieย together with me in 2012) and how EXCITED I AM FOR HER NEW MUSIC!!!!ย 

ย 

Already prepared them for a joint listening session in three hours. Yes, I'm 23. Yes, that seems entirely appropriate. I FEEL LIKE A CHILD ON CHRISTMAS EVE!!!! Only Lana makes me feel this way and I love it!

29 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

me when I lie

ย 

29 minutes ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

I mean I don't agree but hope you connect to it more when it is released in full

ย 

i should've been more detailed in how im actually worried that im not falling in love with her music as quickly as i used to, or her future music wont stick for me personally whereas I have loved her entire discography since 2013

ย 

28 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

You wonโ€™t be missed. See ya.

ย 

its funny how people in here talk legitimatelyย rude sht about lana all the time and me saying a snippet is boring is somehow equallyย offensive lmfaoย 

We're less than 3 hours away from The Revenge of Lana Del Rey...

ย 

Give me children take away my pain

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952e5878b4dd6269e983b

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

30 minutes ago, May said:

if we get a bunch of members to volunteer we could give them a 100 range each, so each member checks 100 numbers until we find it :lolliney: organisationย 

I volunteerย :party:

โ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต โ™ฌย ย โ™ฅย ย .๏ฝก.ย  โ™ฅย  .๏ฝก.ย ย ย โ™ฅย ย โ™ฌ โ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

This is always the best time on this forum!!!

ย 

EVERYONE'S BUZZING WITH EXCITEMENT

:hype:ย :hype:ย :hype:ย :hype:ย :hype:ย :hype:ย :hype:ย :hype:ย :hype:ย :hype:ย