Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

can someone fill me in on what's happened within the last 3/4 hours? i don't think i can read anymore pages :crai:

The three songs are coming out 6pm UK time today and there are already Shazam links up

Also some 'leakers' posted this tracklist but most likely fake

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

can someone fill me in on what's happened within the last 3/4 hours? i don't think i can read anymore pages :crai:

Nothing that I can tell. Text Book doesn't show up on Shazam; at least no one has found it there. Someone posted a track list for the album on Twitter, which most are calling fake. 

1 minute ago, Future Jazz said:

yeah that one was good but the other bridges on lfl are either uninteresting and based on the same chords as another part of the song or just uninteresting or non-existent so lfl still lacks good bridges!

agree 100% Honeymoon bridges were god tier

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

while we’re on the topic of track lists WHO’S FINDING OUT THE TRACKLIST FROM RHE SHAZAM CODE? c’mon i don’t know how to do that otherwise i would :yawn:

they learned from their mistakes and spread out the numbers

3 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

The three songs are coming out 6pm UK time today and there are already Shazam links up

11 tracks? better be fake:ohno:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, benririchardson said:

y'all im getting a very sinister feeling that these songs are not coming....eclipse deleted

he said polydor removed them so if anything i take that as confirmation that they are coming :)

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

1 minute ago, benririchardson said:

y'all im getting a very sinister feeling that these songs are not coming....eclipse deleted

he didn't, they were deleted by lana's label ( he said on his story )

8 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Anyone else not even flinch when they read “?MEU DEUS ?”? So over the Twitter ~insiders~

not ya’ll ungrateful asses having a problem with the album if it only would have 11 songs like :facepalm:

of course I would love a career defining 18 tracks masterpiece but we just got an album 2 months ago. I’m happy and feeling blessed that we’re getting 3 songs so early and excited for however many tracks the album is going to have  :wub: