Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

This is really giving me Eclipse White Dress is out on February 26th teas

He explicitly said back then that he was going off of the fnd website and he didn't have any concrete information. The context matters here, he seems very certain this time around.

2 minutes ago, White Picket Chemtrails said:

He explicitly said back then that he was going off of the fnd website and he didn't have any concrete information. The context matters here, he seems very certain this time around.

and he actually has the songs now too

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

why isn't she announcing anything MA'AM YOU HAVE 3 SONGS ABOUT TO BE RELEASED :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, SweetHenny said:

Eclipse and BOZ waiting for the singles to be released on time so that they won't be crucified and burned at stake:

tumblr_njguy4Ek4e1rsrbdko1_250.giftumblr_njguy4Ek4e1rsrbdko1_250.gif

Eclipse at 1PM EST with nothing on Spotify:

giphy.gif

Us:

tumblr_nw7rl1SVjJ1ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Can I just say that I love you all except when you fight over Jack and I am so happy to experience this special moment with you. I really love how excited everyone is  :trisha:

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

why isn't she announcing anything MA'AM YOU HAVE 3 SONGS ABOUT TO BE RELEASED :oprah3:

isn’t it 8am in california? she could still be asleep... maybe... :bebe: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone! Today’s the day, as many have said! :hype: 

super excited for the songs - I’m sure they’ll just be released and then she’ll make a post about them shortly afterwards, as she has been doing lately.

1 hour and 39 min! :hype:

DOWNATTHEMENINMUSICBUSINESSCONFERENCE ENDED GIRLS N GAYS WE REALLY ARE GETTING SONGS TODAY I CAN FEEL IT I'M MANIFESTING WE AREN'T BEING LIED TO THIS TIMEEEEEE

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole