Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

if her label have delayed it that will be stupid because whatever insiders did to find out the info in the first place they'll just do again...or it will leak 

IT'S COMING

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'M IN THE LIVING ROOM WITH MY BLACK WITCH CAT AND HE'S TELLING ME THAT HE SEES THE FUTURE AND WE WILL BE GETTING THE SONGS TODAY UGH YESSSSSSS

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Peace said:

currently at a job interview be prepared to update me 

good luck babes you got this!!!! manifesting the best job for you and the pay you're worth!!!! <3

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Peace said:

currently at a job interview be prepared to update me 

You’ll get the job and new music by Lanz :sluttybunny:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 minute ago, King of Saigon said:

NOT THE SONGS ALLEGEDLY COMING ON LESS THAN 10 MINUTES WHAT IS GOING AWN? :deadbanana:

one more hour girly

Just now, bel air rose said:

1 hour girly 

omg twins

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

if her label have delayed it that will be stupid because whatever insiders did to find out the info in the first place they'll just do again...or it will leak 

IT'S COMING

IF IT'S COMING THEN WHY WE HAVE NO OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT AND A COUNTDOWN YET WHEN' ITS ONLY 1H TO THE RELEASE?!

PointlessSelfishBantamrooster-size_restr IM GOING CRAZY OR IM JUST DELUSIONAL?

Mmeow~