Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i guess we'll keep walking on the sunny side and we won't stop dancing till we die, right ladies n gays?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I mean she literally has to make an announcement if its coming, like :rip:

How else would we even find it? Just search for it on Spotify/Apple Music? Look on Youtube?

This can't be coming, we've been bamboozled  :hype:

Feb 26th ha true revenge.

Did she announce LMLYLAW?

The way we're all gonna have an absolute bigger meltdown than Feb 26th. at least lana/everyone was silent and just let it pass, Mike is egging it on and throwing it in our faces.

"Don’t forget me"

The only other time I can remember something being released without her saying something until afterwards was Summertime, so maybe it's just like that again :sass:

imageproxy.jpg

eclipse is so serious that it's happening....

IT'S HAPPENING YALL I BELIEVE IN HIM THIS TIME

i know in the past i've given him shit and given him so much hell but @/eclipse i'm sorry if this actually happens, i won't give you shit anymore 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, StillOnMyMind said:

Did she announce LMLYLAW?

It depends how you look at it.

She announced it was coming out midnight, Eastern time around 4PM on Thursday

but it was already out in other parts of the world..she gave half's a day heads up for the casual fan who don't stalk her every move :omfg2::hype:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

The only other time I can remember something being released without her saying something until afterwards was Summertime, so maybe it's just like that again :sass:

I'm pretty sure Eclipse said it was going to be posted at a certain time, and she actually posted it about 25 minuets before the time he said

"Don’t forget me"