Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I think it’s safe to say that the songs are going to come out and then she’ll say something about them. I mean, it’s not like the majority of people that are going to listen to it don’t know they’re coming, and I think 8 albums in, Lana knows that by now. Her courtesy posts are for the more casual fans, I guess, who will check the songs out sooner or later - in the past, everyone who has wanted to hear it has heard it the week they came out (evident from YouTube reactors who are definitely not hardcore fans). It’s coming! Now we can just revel in that! :party:

i have a feeling she's gonna post soon and we're all gonna drop at the fact it's real

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, synecdoche2 said:

eclipse seem really confident so ... all aboard the hype train I guess lol

i think because usually when they delay stuff, by now it's already been removed from wherever he's checking, so the 3 singles must be still up and ready to be made public

streaming Season Of The Witch to manifest

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

it’s safe to say that the songs are going to come out

i love you and you are one of the only members on this thread I’d save from a burning building, but nothing is safe to say when it comes to Lana...

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

203 Members? TEAM DELULU IS CLEARLY THRIVING TONIGHT. :hype:

Anyway, is the YouTube Premiere link up for the tripple video? :)

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

Just now, Mer said:

i love you and you are one of the only members on this thread I’d save you from a burning building, but nothing is safe to say when it comes to Lana...

Don’t take my reassurance out of context, I see what you did there! :mj2::omfg2:

and thank you omg, that is very kind of you to say! <33

Are the fan made cover arts ready to go so I can replace them in my music library in case this actually drops?

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift