Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

sooo the Universal press release calls the singles "buzz singles in anticipation for her 8th studio album" but they havent called BB the title track so i guess the album is not called BB?

Where is this?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

sooo the Universal press release calls the singles "buzz singles in anticipation for her 8th studio album" but they havent called BB the title track so i guess the album is not called BB?

if you're right then thank God, after calling an album Ultraviolence and another Born To Die, nothing would feel more underwhelming than just "blue banisters" lol

ZKcaooE.png

Just now, Marius said:

If these are just buzz I’m wondering what the lead single is gonna sound like :trisha: gonna be hard to top TEXT BOOK.

Me too. We would have 4 songs then. I hope the album has 14 songs at least.

Mfhp.gif

I know I have been talking mad shit about this album not coming out on time, realistically speaking. But let me just say this: 'Blue Banisters' better come out on July 4th, I want Lana to give us Sad Girl Summer 2014 style again!

Blue Banisters is the only song I want making the album as of right now. :eartha2:  Maybe the rest will grow. Idk. I genuinely feel bad having this reaction.  :thumb3:

12 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Text Book was produced by both Gabe Simon and Zach Dawes, according to that press release!

Zach Dawes owes us a whole album. California, Thunder, Text Book are impeccable and who knows about the rest.

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Guys. What if there will be no promo. What if she has finally completely divorced from mainstream and built her own league where she doesnt need promo, music videos or photo shootings. 100% songwriting and nothing else.

i‘m so proud of her, TB almost made me cry :trisha:

2 minutes ago, COCC said:

Guys. What if there will be no promo. What if she has finally completely divorced from mainstream and built her own league where she doesnt need promo, music videos or photo shootings. 100% songwriting and nothing else.

i‘m so proud of her, TB almost made me cry :trisha:

but Chuck needs a job