Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

So why did he delete is it fake :wub:

omg who deleted what :tommy:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Just now, honeymo0n said:

omg who deleted what :tommy:

SYTH said that "the same reliable insiders who announced these songs" revealed that The Weeknd, The Neighbourhood, and AURORA are all featured on the album but he deleted it after like 3 minutes

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

I must admit... not what I expected. The lyrics seem so brilliantly deep, the melodies are still a bit minimal at first. BB is shaping up to be Chemtrails’s little sister. I love how we are still « moving » into the USA with this album, like a big road trip that began with Norman in California, took a step into the Midwest and is now into country territory.

2 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

SYTH said that "the same reliable insiders who announced these songs" revealed that The Weeknd, The Neighbourhood, and AURORA are all featured on the album but he deleted it after like 3 minutes

Thanks, it's probably not real since it was deleted

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Also I didn't get the pitchfork article . They talked about two albums BB and RCS and that the press conference stated that they were buzz singles

i am confused what's the truuuuth :crossed: 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

the cocc/nfr comparisons already just cause yall heard some piano :smh:

if anything this is giving ultraviolence's successor but it's still very much its own thing. the unconventional melodies and rough production work together harmoniously and the revealing lyrics to top it all off really pack a punch. i think she's found the perfect balance between songwriter and poet, some of her best work ever.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

2 minutes ago, new gods said:

the cocc/nfr comparisons already just cause yall heard some piano :smh:

if anything this is giving ultraviolence's successor but it's still very much its own thing. the unconventional melodies and rough production work together harmoniously and the revealing lyrics to top it all off really pack a punch. i think she's found the perfect balance between songwriter and poet, some of her best work ever.

There are no UV vibes at all, Text Book kinda sounds like angels forever, that’s it 

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

There are no UV vibes at all, Text Book kinda sounds like angels forever, that’s it 

well i think these songs are on the same level as the 3 ballads on ultraviolence :nicole2:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Yikes. The way I switched like f-word. This is literally second half of COCC 2.0. People saying it's similar to Ultra are delusional. 
Ultra - strong melodies, COCC - moaning over minimalistic music. And on top of that Blue Banisters and Text Book have the weirdest song structures. 
Why does she think putting a lot of words and making it sound like poetry over instrumentals makes some high quality song. Song should be a song in the end and melody is just as important as lyrics.
I'm sorry for having a meltdown but this is literally the first time I HATE Lana's songs on first listen, so let me scream it out so I can move on. :D
Wildflower is nice though. It's 1/3 for me now. I don't like this album at all so far.

BLUE BANISTERS IS ALREADY HER BEST FUCKING ALBUM, I DO NOT FUCKING CARE. 

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.