Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

So if she’s giving us everything on time this era, then we should be getting the next single “Rock Candy Sweet” on June 1st and the album on July 4th!  And hopefully the album cover is the first pic she posted with Blue Banisters caption in that blue denim shirt. ??

3 minutes ago, new gods said:

BoZ literally said these songs are for an album idk why anyone thinks these are just standalone singles 

Because they're hinting at the songs not being IT but they can't say it because the 2012-13 stans have regained hegemony in the discourse like a month ago for whatever reasons 

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Pitchfork said that according to a memo from her company, the three singles are buzz tracks.  

So I guess a « lead » might be coming?

https://www.umusic.ca/press-releases/ana-del-rey-releases-three-new-tracks-blue-banisters-text-book-and-wildflower-wildfire/#0 here’s the label info.

I think there’s gonna be a lead. 

giphy.gif

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Pitchfork said that according to a memo from her company, the three singles are buzz tracks.  

So I guess a « lead » might be coming?

idk this feels like mac/vb/hope just at the same time. at first they made it seem like they wouldn’t be on the album yet we know how that went...

Blue Banisters is my favorite of the three, but it’s totally different than how I imagined it was going to be. I guess she’s moving into more folk/country style music, at least for this album. 

tenor.gif

—Churning Nectarine Ice Cream for the local police department and doing random handstands while My Song 57 by Lana Del Rey plays.— Lots of love.

Just now, thelastgirlonearth said:

some of the new songs are on Shazam has anyone tried switching up the url numbers yet?? 

Yeah, I went maybe one or two numbers higher/lower but nothing. They learned from the time COTCC‘s tracklist leaked that way lol

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

14 minutes ago, Nectarine Ice Cream said:

I guess she’s moving into more folk/country style music, at least for this album. 

did you hear about the last album?

It’s like she realised that she should sprinkle the magic of her older work (uv and hm) in with the magic of her newer stuff and it came out beautifully 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds: