Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, thelastgirlonearth said:

Didn't boz say that the singles were 'only the start'? If that is the case im sure she'll reappear soon :brows:

true, i hope it's battle of the insiders and either boz or eclipse will give us more info soon... may the best insider win :sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

Yeah you're totally right. I realised when I wrote my post that it was lowkey childish of me and there must be a very valid reason to have called it Text Book and I love it actually. It just kind of confuses me cause (pls don't drag me) I ADORE Notebook by Melanie Martinez my mind mixes them up :toofunny:

It’s not childish at all. :kiss2: The title could also be ironic in that people taking her for lesser than she is, not recognizing her immense creativity and deeming her a “text book” case. Because whatever issues she has, she channels them through her art into ethereal things. “Taking our dreams, turning them to things, it’s like magic babe, isn’t life wonderful?” ?

2 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

For 10 seconds at the end of some random song :oopna:

noooooo don't say that :icant: but I definitely will lower my expectations

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

now imagine if we had these covers as the new lanaboards theme, with 3 different options of course :makeup2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

22 minutes ago, new gods said:

blue banisters goes straight into the vocals and ends with piano and the synth fading out

text book starts with crickets and guitar and ends with white noise

wildflower wildfire starts with piano and ends with an organ (i think) that stops suddenly 

the way I’ve been manifesting a strong ambient return since before COTCC and we FINALLY got it back :defeated:

"Don’t forget me"

I get y’all wanting Mike Dean synths (because I sure do) but they wouldn’t have fit on WW at all, anywhere so I’m glad his synths are more low key. The song feels full and full enough to not need an added sound effect 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

Mike Dean really overhyped WW let's be real :xgiggle:

he did I love him but yeah he really did I'm just hoping the other stuff that comes from their collaboration are more bomb and more of what we were expecting

still WW is my favorite from the 3

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg