Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I would pay a lot to have a peak at her mind rn lmao it's either total chaos or extremely organised. She either knows exactly what she's doing or doesn't have the smallest remote idea, in any case I love her to death

ZKcaooE.png

also when the fuck are we going to watch BB music video? maybe that's the thing to drop on june 1st

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

9 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Mike Dean really overhyped WW let's be real :xgiggle:

When really it was us, the Twitter stans, that overhyped  :cryney2:

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

so i guess she decided to unpromote these songs, queen of unpromoting 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

she's going harder this time instead of no promo let's unpromo

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

"A press release calls them 'buzz tracks' in anticipation of her upcoming 8th studio album"

What does that mean? The last time I heard about buzz tracks was during the Norman pre-release

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

With what we heard so far from the album  it seems like it will be a perfect soundtrack for summer nights , sitting alone on the balcony,  smoking a ciggy,  drinking a glass of wine while watching the stars. A soft breeze on your skin and in your hair :krylie::oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I honestly wish she would have uploaded the album so I could easily listen to all three songs in a row. Having to make a BB playlist instead of just having them grouped under the album was a weird choice 

1 minute ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

"A press release calls them 'buzz tracks' in anticipation of her upcoming 8th studio album"

What does that mean? The last time I heard about buzz tracks was during the Norman pre-release

LMLYLAW was a buzz track

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, PeroxidePrincess said:

It's the word singers use to call the singles that flopped commerically. Almost all Lana's singles are "buzz tracks"

1 minute ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

yeah when we got mac and vb a year before the album well its over

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, plastiscguy said:

has anyone screenshotted her post? I just woke up from a nap :paris:

she didn't say anything she slapped moving shadows effects on the covers and that's it

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

judging from the lyrics and the Music Week interview - "Rock Candy Sweet" was probably the title that summed up in her words "the last 18 months of my life"

Anyways she's coming for the critics and those songs are gonna mess them up so good :smokes:

Her deleting that post makes me feel like she wants to keep it our secret and that makes it even more special.

When I first listened, I hated all three songs lmao. I’m in bed now, listening again and really taking the time to understand the lyrics.

“Wildflower Wildfire” is easily the strongest out of the three imo, if only the weird sounding drums wouldn’t ruin it – shame on you, Mike Dean. Love the comments about Patty. DRAG HER!

“Blue Banisters” is cute, anyone care to explain the green and grey banisters? What do you think the colours symbolise? 
Also, for some reason the lines “And be happy, and that scared me” remind me of the chorus in “Without You”?!?!! Does anyone get what I mean or am I imagining things???

“Text Book” I still have to get more used to and I don’t really get the song yet…

Overall, all three songs share a very distinctive sound, she sounds so desperate to share these songs with us, these new puzzle pieces, explaining why she’s the way she is. It reminds me of the way her singing in “White Dress” makes me feel. It feels so new! 

1 minute ago, NewportBitch said:

What’s the difference between a promo and an actual single for Lana? She basically never charts 

Doin' Time was successful for her standards and it helped NFR! to chart, so maybe her label wants another DT? :wub:

5 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

" A buzz track is a soundtrack that contains the ambience of low background noises, which helps to alleviate those silences"

So...the triple single will be the soundtrack for the deafening silence from her for the next year? :trisha:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I guess it has to do with these songs being extremely personal. I just love how she doesn’t give the slightest shard of fuck ?

3 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

What’s the difference between a promo and an actual single for Lana? She basically never charts 

An actual single is pushed to some radio stations I guess?!? ?‍♂️
we’re talking about three California stations lol