Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

isn't tomorrow qftc post anniversary? what if she took the post down to re-post again tomorrow but with a caption?

then she might as well just write a note saying "tired of the fame bye xx" and deactivate cause she’ll get dragged like never before 

If she does post on the anniversary of QFTC tomorrow, I think it would be a typewritten statement announcing the album. I don’t think she would address QFTC directly, but rather deliver some preamble for the record now that we have 3 songs from it. 

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i thought this too... hopefully she drops a pre order, speaking of do we normally have some indication that a pre order is coming before its announced? like for past era's would all of the tracks have been discovered on shazam beforehand if it were coming, and like would the links be up etc? 

I have no idea they got smarter this time with the shazam thing so I guess we'll just painfully wait for that

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I'm sure this was mentioned already, but it's been a busy day.

These are buzz singles I read somewhere and not the lead single. Do we know what the lead single is yet?

23 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

idk but i think it’s officially safe to say that we’re never ever getting something like those masterpieces again. now we officially now jack wasnt the sole problem in the production department. at this point some of us can be happy if we get another 13 beaches or cinnamon girl or so but even that doesn’t seem very likely anymore 

You post made me sad because it made me realize that Lana moved on to a kind of sound I'm not interested in which sucks because I love her lyrics and I love her as an artist but she moved on and soon so I'll I. At least we'll always have the old gems... lemme give 13 Beaches a stream right about now

Relação oficial de praças que assistem Corinthians x Palmeiras amanhã -  Televisão - eplay

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Good god my Apple replay 2021 is gonna look so messy. Between the COTCC album covers and each of these songs having similar, but all slightly different, vibes. It’s gonna look so messy:thumb2:

I’m really hoping this really is ‘just the beginning’ and we get a preorder soon

"Don’t forget me"

She better continue this Tori Amos, singer songwriter direction. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

21 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

You post made me sad because it made me realize that Lana moved on to a kind of sound I'm not interested in which sucks because I love her lyrics and I love her as an artist but she moved on and soon so I'll I. At least we'll always have the old gems... lemme give 13 Beaches a stream right about now

Relação oficial de praças que assistem Corinthians x Palmeiras amanhã -  Televisão - eplay

yea, this is how I've been feeling too. so dramatic but I grew up listening to Lana and love her aesthetic and lyricism and all that but I just don't really care for her new sound so it's bumming me out because it just reminds me that there was a time I absolutely loved everything she put out. ofc I'm still a fan and always will be but I'm hoping in the future she goes in a different direction :sadcore5: :sadcore6: 

I unfortunately don’t really love any of them. Wildflower is cute but those drums were a choice.

I will always love Lana and appreciate the work she puts into her music. However, ever since COCC I haven’t really felt like I connected with any of the songs she has been making. They are just there... like they are lacking that special charm that Lana’s music used to have, at least for me.

But I WILL remain optimistic about this upcoming album because I’m interested in hearing what she comes up with using new producers, although I’m not impressed with what we have so far.

I wonder if she's going to release this album in sets of threes. I remember one of the insiders saying that this is only the beginning

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

This album is gonna HIT WHERE IT HURTS

The lyrics, amazing

the song structure, wild 

the repetitive covers, only Lana could do it

after a few listens my fave is Text Book

i’m honestly seeing that weird video of Lana being the socialite mixing well with this album

as well as her second book from the institution 

LETS GO

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

1 minute ago, Doll Harlow said:

I haven't kept up with everything, so question: did Mike Dean produce all 3 of the new songs? Did Jack do Blue Banisters?

Blue Banisters - Gabe Simon 

Text Book - Gabe Simon and Zachary Dawes

Wildflower Wildfire - Mike Dean