2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

pls don’t give her ideas we don’t need any more of that horrible woman :icant:

just doing it for the lyrics bestie

52 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Third day of BB on repeat God help me 

Reveal hidden contents

Bussies come, bussies go, flops I skip, God knows 

B7-F089-F8-DE96-4-AC3-8337-B549601-A3745

Girl, God has left us long ago. This album‘s parental advisory will be quite different:

NNG62CX.jpg
make sure to listen to upbeat bops or the feels will haunt you into your dreams :rip:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

31 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think it would be so cool if she did a green + gray double LP variant for the vinyl in reference to the title track (along with the album cover of course :oopna:

074-A844-D-7859-49-D0-BAE9-0-E7-C5-C48-F

The selfie will also be printed on the vinyl :oopna:

6 minutes ago, lamms said:

Girl, God has left us long ago. This album‘s parental advisory will be quite different:

NNG62CX.jpg
make sure to listen to upbeat bops or the feels will haunt you in your dreams :rip:

It’s true tho :trisha: 

I’ve been waking up in between dreams with the melody of BB’s chorus in my head :lange:

Anyone else? No? Ok cool :air:

4 minutes ago, COCC said:

The selfie will also be printed on the vinyl :oopna:

Spoiler

I’m not trying to be rude but I’d literally be embarrassed to have that selfie cover physically exist in my home. Like she’s asking me to walk into a store and buy it for all the world to see? No way. I’m hiding it under my bed or wrapping it paper

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, Diamantes WILD said:

Summer comes, winter goes, spring i skip spring i sleep god knows 

I think the track may be a great unusual way of opening the album, but I think it might be best if it were second. the heartbreak factor fits perfectly for the 3 track placed ballad, but 2nd feels like the best nested

I really want it to be the opener too because it fits the chronology and picks up perfectly from COCC.

At the end of L4L in Get Free she sings about moving out of the black and into the blue. At the beginning of NFR in the title track and in VB she sings about her lover colouring her blue and painting her 'happy and blue'. COCC is very contemplative and feels like she's just gone through a breakup, relying on her friends and family for support. In BB, she's begining to get over her lover and is realising that she doesn't need him to paint her happy.

It fits in with the bruise metaphor that someone used. Her bruise started off black and her lover made it blue. She thought it was getting better, but it was still at the same stage in the healing process. In COCC she is beginning to get better with the support of friends and family. Finally, at the beginning of BB, her bruise is beginning to fade and has turned green and grey.

2 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

I really want it to be the opener too because it fits the chronology and picks up perfectly from COCC.

At the end of L4L in Get Free she sings about moving out of the black and into the blue. At the beginning of NFR in the title track and in VB she sings about her lover colouring her blue and painting her 'happy and blue'. COCC is very contemplative and feels like she's just gone through a breakup, relying on her friends and family for support. In BB, she's begining to get over her lover and is realising that she doesn't need him to paint her happy.

It fits in with the bruise metaphor that someone used. Her bruise started off black and her lover made it blue. She thought it was getting better, but it was still at the same stage in the healing process. In COCC she is beginning to get better with the support of friends and family. Finally, at the beginning of BB, her bruise is beginning to fade and has turned green and grey.

that and how in norman she literally sings so many blues on it, to end w it w hope. it all connects

UV/Honeymoon

am i the only one that doesn't think blue banisters is the album title anymore, i think it's just a single now

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

9 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

If bb is the opener then she broke  the tradition of opening up every other album with violins :bebe: 

can she just break that ugly selfie’s tradition already it’s been 9 months :yawn:

9 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

am i the only one that doesn't think blue banisters is the album title anymore, i think it's just a single now

i'm 67% sure it's still rock candy sweet and the image for BB was her just teasing it 

Wildflower Wildfire >> Bible Book >>>>>>>>>>>> Blue Banisters

After hearing these three masterpieces, I can't wait for this album to come out. I have a strong feeling this is going to be one of, if not her best work. The way she just keeps improving with each release wish I could say the same about her album covers :oprah:

Wildfire Wildflower would've been her best song if it wasn't for that last minute which was... a choice. She lowkey ruined the song with that tired ass production :rip:

Text Book HAS to be laced with crack or sumn. It's STUCK in my head. :oprah2: Simply flawless.

Not feeling Blue Banisters yet. I think it will grow on me once I get to hear to the album in full.

26 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

If bb is the opener then she broke  the tradition of opening up every other album with violins :bebe: 

White Dress starts w a piano too tho. 

Edit: oh I see what you mean. Wow I wonder if that was intentional on her part??

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Does anyone else need a break after listening to WW? Like, I don’t want any music to play after it. I need to sit and process everything I heard because that shit hits HEAVY :wowcry: 

I don’t even smoke and I feel like I need one after that :smokes3:

whenever i get to the second verse i just go completely still

sUcVobB.png

what are your opinions on the deeper meaning behind percussion choice on wildflower. i've heard it described as "crunchy" and distorted like Nine inch Nails 90s style. I get that she feels crucified (like by the nine in nails jesus endured) but of course i doubt that is the meaning. i can't figure out what emotion or idea the sound is supposed to evoke. (i love it, it's my fave of the 3 but remains mysterious)

1 minute ago, How2Disappear said:

what are your opinions on the deeper meaning behind percussion choice on wildflower. i've heard it described as "crunchy" and distorted like Nine inch Nails 90s style. I get that she feels crucified (like by the nine in nails jesus endured) but of course i doubt that is the meaning. i can't figure out what emotion or idea the sound is supposed to evoke. (i love it, it's my fave of the 3 but remains mysterious)

It sounds like a bitcrusher to me and I love it too! The crunchiness of it evokes in my mind the imagery of embers sparking out from a wildfire :flutter: