Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

ok this is a stretch (regarding my question about the strange percussion in wildfire) - but this time i imagined like OD, the real world fading away, maybe crash cart noises, defibrillator shocks, and EKG monitor barely in your awareness, and your life flashing before your eyes and promising to your future child if you live through this you'll heal and not end up like your mom. idk song has me trippin on my own issues, probably being dramatic lol

43 minutes ago, How2Disappear said:

ok this is a stretch (regarding my question about the strange percussion in wildfire) - but this time i imagined like OD, the real world fading away, maybe crash cart noises, defibulator shocks, and EKG monitor barely in your awareness, and your life flashing before your eyes and promising to your future child if you live through this you'll heal and not end up like your mom. idk song has me trippin on my own issues, probably being dramatic lol

i mean it even flatlines at the end if you went with that metaphor , sadly

No, but hear me on this:

I found this fanmade cover on twitter and tbh, this concept would be actually really cool (?)

I mean, this would only work if she had some spicy tracks following the theme of wanting her revenge [on critics] on the record.

If that were to be the case, this would be something I'd fuck with 

E16qNZiXIAYTXU-?format=jpg&name=small

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

No, but hear me on this:

I found this fanmade cover on twitter and tbh, this concept would be actually really cool (?)

I mean, this would only work if she had some spicy tracks following the theme of wanting her revenge [on critics] on the record.

I made this and posted it in this thread last week! Do you know who shared it?

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

No, but hear me on this:

@IanadeIrey made this

edit: oop she already replied

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

sksksk sorry, didn't know

Someone on twitter, I was (and still am) looking for that cover edit that was up on Genius (bc it was HQ-ish looking and I wanted to do something w/ it) and it just popped up. They weren't claiming it was theirs tho 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

sksksk sorry, didn't know

Someone on twitter, I was (and still am) looking for that cover edit that was up on Genius (bc it was HQ-ish looking and I wanted to do something w/ it) and it just popped up. They weren't claiming it was theirs tho 

Omg no worries! No need to apologize! I wasn’t meaning to call you or anyone out, I’m just surprised that people liked it enough to share it LOL! <3

7 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Omg no worries! No need to apologize! I wasn’t meaning to call you or anyone out, I’m just surprised that people liked it enough to share it LOL! <3

Here's said tweet:

Spoiler

Also, does anyone happen to have that "alleged" Blue Banisters cover that was up on Genius? Same selfie as the singles but HQ-ish, textless? 

nvm, found it lmao 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

25 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

This is amaazing! Brilliant concept, excellent as usual :gclap::wub:

17 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Eclipse *seemingly* has heard the whole album :excited:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/351419-lana-del-rey-blue-banisters/page/86/

I just want him to answer the question "her best album you mean?" :deadbanana:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg