Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

As much as I enjoy insider info sometimes I wish things were kept under wraps so tightly that upcoming releases were truly a surprise. I had a good chuckle reading the articles that said “Lana fans received a surprise 3-track drop” that really wasn’t a surprise at all :ma:

34 minutes ago, How2Disappear said:

are they ride or die?

yes!

30 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

As much as I enjoy insider info sometimes I wish things were kept under wraps so tightly that upcoming releases were truly a surprise. I had a good chuckle reading the articles that said “Lana fans received a surprise 3-track drop” that really wasn’t a surprise at all :ma:

i honestly agree, COTCC was the worst when we were getting acronym song lyrics :thumb3:

i do feel like him hearing the album must mean it’s pretty much done and ready? Unless he’s just guessing it’ll be her best

"Don’t forget me"

June 1 RCS. Calling it  now. 

She cant backtrack her words since she went heavy on "coming for revenge". It will make her look comical otherwise. 

Alsooo I wonder if Bb gets released , her label would submit it for grammy over COCC.?

Evermore is still a strong contender for AOTY

I’m literally obsessed with WW. Anybody who doesn’t like the production at the end with the crusty drums is CLUELESS!! That is masterful production and totally elevates the song and gives it that special touch. Was totally produced that way on purpose.

I want more!!!

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

What does eclipse mean by "her best  I fear". 

? Does he mean how word heavy it is or the album as such?

I wanna know too :crying5:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

5 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

i think he means her best lyrics but i’m not completely sure

7 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

her best album :rock:

don't know but i still know y'know :ma:

Capture.jpg

I’m so curious to see how June 1st pans out. I’m honestly not expecting anything and COTCC + 3 new singles have given me more than enough that I’m not feeling impatient but I still wonder what’s gonna happen 

I really do think there’s going to be a fourth (lead) single soon with a video. 

it makes no sense if the video is for BB since it wasn’t dropped at the same time and dropping it now would be weird 

"Don’t forget me"

44 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

June 1 RCS. Calling it  now. 

She cant backtrack her words since she went heavy on "coming for revenge". It will make her look comical otherwise. 

Alsooo I wonder if Bb gets released , her label would submit it for grammy over COCC.?

Evermore is still a strong contender for AOTY

I think they will end up submitting the best one of the two... We'll find out which is the best one when BB (RCS) comes out. 

Maybe they'll submit both but for different categories? idk if that's possible 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I really do think there’s going to be a fourth (lead) single soon with a video. 

it makes no sense if the video is for BB since it wasn’t dropped at the same time and dropping it now would be weird 

I suspect the video is an album trailer ..

She reused HIAB for MAC as well.

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

I think they will end up submitting the best one of the two... We'll find out which is the best one when BB (RCS) comes out. 

I think at this point its safe to assume BB will feature very dark, raw, honest lyrics. 

Can easily get SOTY if submitted properly. 

COCC is great but none of them feel lyrically outstanding or heart wrenching. 

Guys, haven't you thought about the idea that BB, WW and TB are just promo singles or songs that she decided to release just because or she just wanted to give us a taste of the album? I mean, there's no big promo behind the singles (though no promo at all), no words from her referring to the songs and she didn't even release the BB video.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey