Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Any new word on overall producer for album? Do we still think it’s mostly jack? Didn’t she say to a fan that night that jack worked on the album? I wanna know more so bad. I can’t stop listening to WW.

at this point i think that fan was just lying for attention :tommy:

3 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Guys, haven't you thought about the idea that BB, WW and TB are just promo singles or songs that she decided to release just because or she just wanted to give us a taste of the album? I mean, there's no big promo behind the singles (though no promo at all), no words from her referring to the songs and she didn't even release the BB video.

I think those 3 were the LMLYLAW of this album (but with no MV and no performance) cause she just dropped them with no word. Maybe there is a proper single coming with the preorder or maybe she'll release the BB MV

giphy.gif

Eclipse said the rest of the album is wordheavy 

The f words who are stuck in the previous decade lost LMAOOOOOOOOOOO :gclap:Queen of turning poetry into amazing, abstract music that makes you come back for more. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I think the three singles would be perfect for a triple video like NFR/Bartender/HIAB or even Body Electric/Gods and Monsters/Bel Air to an extent. They all have a similar vibe and could kind of show the progression of her feelings towards herself and a situation. In terms of the lyric thing, I'm super excited now - honestly, a lot of the songs reminded me of something that could've passed for poems, but I like it. I think her writing going to be really poetic and beautiful on this album

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

Someone post what Eclipse said

6 hours ago, ontherocks said:

Really loving all of the three songs now and the direction she went with these. Really curious to hear how the rest will turn out and how her fanbase will react if the rest of the album is this wordheavy

Eclipse: Her best I fear

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Contemplating God said:

Really loving all of the three songs now and the direction she went with these. Really curious to hear how the rest will turn out and how her fanbase will react if the rest of the album is this wordheavy

Her best? Omg. As much as I find Eclipse annoying he has taste. 

Just now, Contemplating God said:

girl can you read? Eclipse didnt say the rest of the album is word-heavy, he said he's curious to see how people react IF it's word-heavy. then he says it could be her best [if it's word-heavy / like the 3 singles] :azealia:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 minute ago, Pale Fire said:

girl can you read? Eclipse didnt say the rest of the album is word-heavy, he said he's curious to see how people react IF it's word-heavy. then he says it could be her best [if it's word-heavy / like the 3 singles] :azealia:

I think those are two different people having a convo... but yeah his response to that comment doesn’t really confirm/deny if its word heavy ?

3 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

Yes, I can fucking read. Don't you ever talk to me like that again. It was two different people posting, ontherocks and then Eclipse, who was the one who highlighted "fanbase will react if the rest of the album is this wordheavy." Don't come and tell me that I can't read, when you don't even have what I posted correctly.

Just now, anwdelrey said:

I think those are two different people having a convo... but yeah his response to that comment doesn’t really confirm/deny if its word heavy ?

KSJSSKSKSK not me saying "girl can you read?" when I cant read myself :wowcry::eartha::ma:

Just now, Contemplating God said:

Yes, I can fucking read. Don't you ever talk to me like that again. It was two different people posting, ontherocks and then Eclipse, who was the one who highlighted "fanbase will react if the rest of the album is this wordheavy." Don't come and tell me that I can't read, when you don't even have what I posted correctly.

LMFAOOOOO girlie dont get yourself in a twist LAWDDDDD its an online forum not a dick dont take it so hard! :azealia:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

6 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

girl can you read?

check your attitude this ain’t Twitter. 

Honestly LDR’s mastery of language is kinda unparalleled in pop. Taylor does it well too, but LDR’s lyrics are a little more...obscure/experimental? 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

2 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

KSJSSKSKSK not me saying "girl can you read?" when I cant read myself :wowcry::eartha::ma:

LMFAOOOOO girlie dont get yourself in a twist LAWDDDDD its an online forum not a dick dont take it so hard! :azealia:

Everybody knows it, it's a fact (kiss, kiss) :ma:

4 minutes ago, Mer said:

check your attitude this ain’t Twitter. 

Honestly LDR’s mastery of language is kinda unparalleled in pop. Taylor does it well too, but LDR’s lyrics are a little more...obscure/experimental? 

Yes Lana’s lyrics are very Lana if that makes sense. No one does it like her. Tay is very technical and is a good lyricist but kinda vanilla imo. 

6 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Yes Lana’s lyrics are very Lana if that makes sense. No one does it like her. Tay is very technical and is a good lyricist but kinda vanilla imo. 

I remember when folklore came out some people thought “William Bowery” was Lana.

Bc honestly good lyricism is synonymous with Lana Del Rey. While she may disappoint on visuals, timeliness, truthfulness, driving skills, use of social media as a tool for marketing, live performances, touring more than one corridor of the West Coast, and her relationship with the media; she has never, never! written a song short of pure genius. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Here's the deal-I've been working my ass off and finally get to have a few drinks (bottles please, It's me) and listen to the trio of masterful sister songs. I really come back to BB alot, it's just really hard hitting with her delivery, so sincere and at peace yet a yearning still. But I love them all, and a double shot to the possible non delusion of June 1st!!!!:beyonce::squidward:

Edit-so who da fuq is partying with me cus the trio is serving!!!!