Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

35 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

imagine if she put sean the pig in one of her videos? or francesco in the music to watch boys mv? nahh that would be so embarrassing today :facepalm:

I wouldn't complain. They're both hot :blanche4:

I believe even more so now that the video snippet she posted was indeed meant for LMLYLAW video but then they scrapped it and only used the “performance” part for Jimmy Fallon. Then she just used that unused footage for the BB snippet instead of recording herself in her car again just so the footage was used but yeah, not an actual video probably. Who knows for sure but it seems realistic at this point to me. 

47 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

My only complaint about her production lately it's that is doesn't really flow well on its own. I mean you can put the instrumentals from BTD to LFL (and NFR to an extent) and really enjoy them on their own but with these new songs and part of Chemtrails nothing it's really happening if you don't hear the full thing with the vocals and vocal production. Still love the final product tho.

YES i’ve been saying that since nfr. like take any of her productions pre-nfr and they are their own thing. you can listen to them without being bored or so. but 95% of the current instrumentals just sound so empty, repetitive and condensed when you take out the vocals. and that’s something i really hate cause lana always had this special type of genre blending production that no other current artist does, which i find sad af cause well that’s something we’ll probably won’t get to hear again :bebe:

i promise you like a million release dates

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

My only complaint about her production lately it's that is doesn't really flow well on its own. I mean you can put the instrumentals from BTD to LFL (and NFR to an extent) and really enjoy them on their own but with these new songs and part of Chemtrails nothing it's really happening if you don't hear the full thing with the vocals and vocal production. Still love the final product tho.

Yaas. I often write to the instrumentals thru lfl. The latter albums just aren’t as vibrant in production. A loss for the culture 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

23 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

YES i’ve been saying that since nfr. like take any of her productions pre-nfr and they are their own thing. you can listen to them without being bored or so. but 95% of the current instrumentals just sound so empty, repetitive and condensed when you take out the vocals. and that’s something i really hate cause lana always had this special type of genre blending production that no other current artist does, which i find sad af cause well that’s something we’ll probably won’t get to hear again :bebe:

well NFR still has a grandiosity to it, i'm sure you can listen to the VB instrumentals and see that it is it's own thing, COCC is meant to be stripped-back, and well, we still don't quite know what BB will sound like, honestly.

i didn't care for the COCC singles, specially LMLYLAW, but i really loved the album as a whole. maybe she's not that good at picking singles anymore IMO :oopna:

4 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

i think one performative wannabe woke cringe fest on this album is enough let’s not add "anticapitalist" songs only for her to sell us ugly 100$ sweaters  :smokes3:

anticapitalism is good though

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, Distantly said:

I believe even more so now that the video snippet she posted was indeed meant for LMLYLAW video but then they scrapped it and only used the “performance” part for Jimmy Fallon. Then she just used that unused footage for the BB snippet instead of recording herself in her car again just so the footage was used but yeah, not an actual video probably. Who knows for sure but it seems realistic at this point to me. 

Don't think so coz lmlylaw was released in October and at least part of that snippet was filmed at november/December 

Just now, baddisease said:

anticapitalism is good though

not on this case

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, SharktoothBlues said:

Don't think so coz lmlylaw was released in October and at least part of that snippet was filmed at november/December 

The Jimmy Fallon performance was December 14th, so I think @Distantly 's theory is totally possible haha

she needs to go back to jimmy fallon and blow us away with a performance of wildflower wildfire :crying5:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

50 minutes ago, Distantly said:

I was thinking maybe Tulsa Jesus Freak. Because of the scene where he is drinking , "Keep that bottle at your hand, my man" etc. And also make sense for TJF (White Hot Forever) to be a scrapped single.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

No matter what that video was for or ends up being for if it's released, I still think it looks like it'd be a really nice one. And I feel like she probably did film it around the same time she did Jimmy Fallon, so I'm wondering if this video is gonna be an Ultraviolence and Freak situation where she takes a video filmed for the last album and uses it for the new one 

imageproxy.jpg

Can't wait for Nikkita Lane ,Jenny , Chuck and the birthday cake she made to make an appearance in the BB video:oprah:

Also I'm super excited to see the chickens ...keep running barefeet my friends!!!

SmoothRevolvingChevrotain.webp

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

35 minutes ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

Yaas. I often write to the instrumentals thru lfl. The latter albums just aren’t as vibrant in production. A loss for the culture 

thanks for saying this, ive been avoiding a paper and this actually helped me :hair:

27 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

she needs to go back to jimmy fallon and blow us away with a performance of wildflower wildfire :crying5:

i would kill to hear wildflower wildfite live rn, i want it to sound raaaaaaw asf :omg:

lights, camera, acción

1 minute ago, bluelikeyou said:

i would kill to hear wildflower wildfite live rn, i want it to sound raaaaaaw asf :omg:

I just KNOW she would kill it and make every american citizen CRY

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg