Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

These 3 singles from BB gives pre-Norman vibes. Lana released 2 singles and shared many snippets which almost all was bare, piano and everyone was scared that was gonna loooong boring album with only piano songs and 2-3 songs with more production.Then we got album with many genres. I don’t get any hopes up, but I think album will be versality by genres. 

im surprised the meltdowns weren't bigger on June 1st, we're really growing up huh

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

41 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

im surprised the meltdowns weren't bigger on June 1st, we're really growing up huh

I'm waiting for the September 5th situation next month :hair: Imagine the meltdowns. Amazing.

Mmeow~

29 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

I'm waiting for the September 5th situation next month :hair: Imagine the meltdowns. Amazing.

I‘ll be yelling at my cat and breaking dishes :gurl: what‘s your meltdown-plan?

25 minutes ago, COCC said:

I‘ll be yelling at my cat and breaking dishes :gurl: what‘s your meltdown-plan?

I will be sad : ( Sad delusional tiger meoow... 

Px6ZB1S.jpg 

Mmeow~

58 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

July 4th is not happening

I’d be surprised too. Later this summer or early fall maybe. Although I’ve seen a couple of leak accounts on Twitter saying that she is still scheduled to release it in July. I know they are « second hand » accounts and honestly, their info could check out since she doesn’t seem to update her company or distributors much more than she does with us. 
in the next week-10 days, if nothing happens, I’m erasing July as a release. That being said, she can take all the time she wants if she wants to polish BB a bit more: incredible music (at least to me) was just released or is about to (Wolf Alice ?, Marina and Lorde is apparently coming in June). 

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i mean one has to be either extremely naïve or extremely dumb if they thought anything was coming that day. so if you didn’t expect the album congrats you’re not stupid AND have been released (for now) from lana’s horrible horrible shackles :sass:

I really wonder what passes through her head when she gives us those fake dates.

Does she think that she's making us happy because we're getting new music? Perhaps she doesn't want rumors about her retiring? Or maybe she's just too excited with her new music and wants to share her joy?

I seriously don't think that she does that to be malicious 

3 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

because she dropped 3 full songs in advance, otherwise...

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

8 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I really wonder what passes through her head when she gives us those fake dates.

Does she think that she's making us happy because we're getting new music? Perhaps she doesn't want rumors about her retiring? Or maybe she's just too excited with her new music and wants to share her joy?

I really think it’s ADD behaviour haha

What still surprises me is when she is still not done with the record but blurts a date anyway, without having checked with Interscope for the feasibility. Like doesn’t she remember that she is never done by the first date given?!? :oopna: or that it’s impossible for vinyl pressings?!?

32 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I think she's like, "do what I WANT" tap tap tap on IG, and then Ben's like, "wtf you can't release it on that date" or whatever and then she doesn't know how to tell us so she just pretends it never happened 

That's how I imagine the situation anyway

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream