Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Im still gagging on COCC i could care less about these demos she just dropped

9 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

We got a Neil photoshoot for COCC already and it was wack as fuck

It was good?? What,?????

LMAO BoZ on Twitter also said that the reason he doesn’t really spill on her is because even if he did she would probably change it a few days later anyways and he’d seem unreliable JSNSJXNSKAKSNEJSNSNSNSN it’s just too funny :godlaugh2:

56 minutes ago, shady said:

Omg the piano songs. C'mon, give us some guitars, drums and violins. I can't believe she will have a 3rd album in a row with just piano songs. She's losing fans. I couldn't listen to COCC even as background music, it's so unseasoned. 

I think she wasn't even trying to make a hit with BB. I heard that those three songs were just demos. If she wanted, she could've promoted them but she didn't on purpose. Maybe she's planning to promote it once the album is completely finished with a hopefully new artwork. 

I read this in Peter Griffin's voice :thumb3: but so true bestie 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 hour ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Who even said that 3 new songs are demos? :um2: You can dislike them, but don't make things up.

I think I heard it on Reddit before I discovered this forum. They always unironically refer those songs as demos and it kinda makes sense by their sound. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

29 minutes ago, Mike Will Leak It said:

I can’t wait to see everyone losing their shit in a few more months of total radio silence and no releases :blush3:

It’s Dark But Just A Game

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

13 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

July 4th is not happening

Feeling this more and more. I don’t know why she feels pressured to give us release dates that aren’t even accurate. Just don’t give any release dates! Keep being silent!! I prefer silence to dates that never come. Surprise releases are fun though; it’s the false hope that gets me.

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

8 hours ago, COCC said:

@Deadly Nightshade @Diamantes WILD

The power of us three

can bring absolutely anything
Except that one thing,

the pre-order, lead single and album cover :cryney2:

But that‘s ok cause,
Now when Lana stays quiet,

All my sisters log in to LB

to be delulu

My delulu gays

@Diamantes WILD is spamming gifs all day

@Terrence Loves Me is being tasteless again

@synecdoche2 is spilling facts@Lustformoney is on her way

And now my LB is delulu

Ah-ah

Lana releases, Lana goes

Interactions she skips, God knows

Lana releases, Lana goes

During the album rollout she sleeps, heaven knows

All my sisters log in to LB

to be delulu, delulu

:hair:

10 hours ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I read this in Peter Griffin's voice :thumb3: but so true bestie 

From now on I'm reading my posts in Peter Griffin's voice too, he he he he he he he

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

So I just remembered that Lana often makes literature references in her music, and then I came across a book called this:

6774825046.jpg

Which is a lyric in Yosemite: "I remember watching, How Green Was My Valley" It was also made into a film in the 1940's (which is what Lana is referring to).
Also I'm not sure if this was mentioned in the COCC thread already. I haven't checked it since the album got released so forgive me for looking like a thief of thoughts :coffee:

So now I wonder if Lana will use any literature references for BB. In my opinion, I think a reference to Flowers in the Attic would be perfect considering Lana is opening up about the relationship between her and her mother more, and in the novel and movie, the mother betrays her children and the children are abused by their grandmother. It gives a harrowing glimpse into the family dynamic where the women in that family are the toxic ones - a view which is rare. It's just the case of knowing if Lana is aware of this book (most likely), so it would be interesting. 

Any other literature references you think would go well on BB?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I just want to say

while I took a break from LB to focus more on school stuff and panicking 4 times in a week, Blue Banisters really helped me to calm down. It was like the only thing that made my anxiety, well, not exactly go away, but get less overwhelming. I had it on repeat on low volume for so long since it’s release. I didn’t find Wildflower or text book to be as soothing, so I haven’t played them too much since the release but! I’m ready to stream them a lot now! They’re really so beautiful, and I love the lyrics. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png