ย 

ย 

Not tea more like water from the sewers

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

20 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

What is the tea on this?

ย 

ย 

The tea is you should blocking these annoying as fuck Brazilian news accounts who know absolutely nothing and make guesses.ย 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 minutes ago, War In My Mind said:

I, on the other hand, love mess. Please give me a lyric that can be misinterpreted about the stoned mesh mask

The power and beauty of BB will break the 5g microchips /s

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

3 minutes ago, War In My Mind said:

I, on the other hand, love mess. Please give me a lyric that can be misinterpreted about the stoned mesh mask

"coughing phlegm in everyoneโ€™s face

courtney was cheering me onย 

iโ€™m not racist i donโ€™t see race"ย 

ย 

NUMBER ONE SMASH HIT INCOMINGย :sass:

3 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

i have a feeling that this era we will be lucky if we even get a homemade mv:kum: neil wont save us this time

god fuck yes youโ€™re back i was tired of being the only realist in hereย :angie:

2 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Thรฉories about the next news album-related:
ย 

- Since the beginning for the year, she posts every 20 days or in the range, so maybe this week (I think itโ€™s been three weeks she released the three singles);ย 

- on BB, she says she skips spring, so June 20, since itโ€™s the beginning of summer (and yet, she sang a couple of songs about July that didnโ€™t get released in that month). Plus itโ€™s her birthday butย she never posted on that day that I remember ;

- Chuck is about to have the prodigal child and all news are postponed til further notice.ย 

With all due respect, this doesnโ€™t make much sense to me. Why would she release three songs during springtime anyways?

IMG-7960.jpg

9 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

With all due respect, this doesnโ€™t make much sense to me. Why would she release three songs during springtime anyways?

Cuz sheโ€™s quirky and random

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

27 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Theories only, luv ;)

And well itโ€™s Lana, sheโ€™s just strange and Wild :p

13 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

itโ€™s too quiet here, it would be aย great time forย boz to finally spill about that featureย :sass:

the feature he was talking about was probably lana x jack's bandย :icant:

20 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

Not me coming to LB once a day, seeing that this thread has progressed for barely a few pages, letting out a chuckle and leavingย :xgiggle:

that means youโ€™re sanerย than any of us queenย :bebe:

7 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

that means youโ€™re sanerย than any of us queenย :bebe:

Honey after the clownery cycles that were NFR and COCC "eras" you just have to look after your mental healthย :oprah3:ย Be the Violet and bend over the grass showing your ass or whatever that gal was doing

It would be perfect if:

ย 

On 4th of July an album called Rock Candy Sweet with a cover like @cherriย or @Deadly Cruel Girl suggested. The vibe being a combo of Honeymoon (aesthetic, little bit of its energy), Ultraviolence (theme, vibe) and AKA (instruments, tempo). I hope the songs were demos and the album version would have better production. Wildflower Wildfire deserves better drums and some guitars lol.ย 

ย 

Tbh I feel like RCS is the real name and BB was just the first song revealed. Why should she reveal the name RCS if she didn't release it with those three songs? The name RCS also sounds more LDR than BB.ย 

ย 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm freeย 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

1 hour ago, Roll With me said:

What is the tea on this?

ย 

ย 

ย 

I mean, we don't need an insider to know she's sharing some info later this monthย :rip: