Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I just need some type of late 90’s grunge aesthetic a la Garbage, pixies or portishead.. also hope the actual music has some type of industrial futuristic experimental sound.. I kinda thought she was headed for a more grunge aesthetic via her mojo cover.. which I could see working for RCS if it’s still own project.. which I admire the title, rock candy is weird and Lowkey gross and it’s sweetness isn’t even that sweet.. so I hope this is Lana’s era where she doesn’t play it safe or nice ...

1 hour ago, #glimmeringdarling said:

I just need some type of late 90’s grunge aesthetic a la Garbage, pixies or portishead.. also hope the actual music has some type of industrial futuristic experimental sound.. I kinda thought she was headed for a more grunge aesthetic via her mojo cover.. which I could see working for RCS if it’s still own project.. which I admire the title, rock candy is weird and Lowkey gross and it’s sweetness isn’t even that sweet.. so I hope this is Lana’s era where she doesn’t play it safe or nice ...

28 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

I want this album to surprise shock and faint satan, or like scare someone like grimes into permanently living a normal civilian's life and work in a normal office job all glad. soul shaking. jaw dropping. witty. clever. spicy spicy. 

I have bad news for u:oprah3: we r forever stuck in a piano flop dimension 

i'm actually really glad we're discussing how ridiculous it is that our posts get moved, i understand in certain circumstances when it gets really crazy in the pre-release thread but for the most part i really don't think any posts should be moved at all, if i post in this thread, i'm obviously posting here for a reason, and this is the most popular thread on the website so why would i post anywhere else? i feel like the random lana disussion thread is just a dumping ground for these posts at this point and i feel like i can't post there when i see fit because it'll get buried :stareney2:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

53 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

I want this album to surprise shock and faint satan, or like scare someone like grimes into permanently living a normal civilian's life and work in a normal office job all glad. soul shaking. jaw dropping. witty. clever. spicy spicy. 

You will get enya and deal 

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i'm actually really glad we're discussing how ridiculous it is that our posts get moved, i understand in certain circumstances when it gets really crazy in the pre-release thread but for the most part i really don't think any posts should be moved at all, if i post in this thread, i'm obviously posting here for a reason, and this is the most popular thread on the website so why would i post in the triple-single thread or the "text book" thread? i feel like the random lana disussion thread is just a dumping ground for these posts at this point and i feel like i can't post there when i see fit because it'll get buried :stareney2:

yeah like... i don't remember it ever being this annoying, it seemed to start happening during the chemtrails era last year.. not sure why

anyway i wonder when we'll get more tea from insiders cus they said that the triple release was only the beginning and that was nearly 3 weeks ago now so... hopefully something happens soon or someone spills :makeup2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, Diamantes WILD said:

Lol …she’s gonna release more piano ballads about her friends nothing remotely close to that will ever happen.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

7 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lol …she’s gonna release more piano ballads about her friends nothing remotely close to that will ever happen.

and there’s nothing wrong with that :sass:

i think the issue that i'm facing is that even though the piano songs are good, we're getting them back-to-back. i think she should space them out and have some variety, she seems too much on her comfort zone.

Spoiler

piano songs? sure, as long as it's an ORGAN.

39 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lana's obssesed with the name dropping since QFTC post, since then most of the song she has released mention a friend/family of her:hdu:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

2 hours ago, #glimmeringdarling said:

Bestie me too but that Lana is long gone. You're too ambitious but I think at least half of fans share your opinion. Go listen to Ultraviolence and act like you've never heard it before:icant:. R.I.P. edgy Lana :smokes2:

I wish she was more 70s rock n roll groupie aesthetic but that's too juvenile for her now and she has already had that kind of vibe in Ride. I adored grunge but got sick in late high school lmao. 

She gives me soccer mom vibes or that aunt who used to be cool until she settled down. I don't think she's ever planning an edgy era again, look at rockstars, they usually become  mellow in their late 30s and completely stop making music in their 40s.

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif